Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Just joined a 24/7 gym, what is it like during the early hours?

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
I decided to join a gym that's open 24/7 as the last gym I was a member of was full of Chads who mogged me and I felt like I was in the way, it was also a cheap £20/month one so obviously just lots of normies.

What can I expect it to be like at like 1-2am in the morning? Mostly going to stick to cardio to avoid being skinnyfat and lose a few pounds that I gained and maybe use the weights if Chad isn't in there hogging them.

Pretty much empty especially of foids

It's less people... but in my gym there is always people. Most 5.30-8 pm.
1-2 AM you will probably be there all alone

1-2am I expect it to be dead. Definitely no foids there unless she's looking to get raped or something lol.

Gymceling all alone looks nice and chill tbh.

I joined a 24 hour gym just so I can be there alone at 1 or 2 am

Gymceling all alone looks nice and chill tbh.

Yeah just planning on watching something on my phone or listening to a podcast while I gymcel in the early hours of the morning, hopefully alone.

I don't care if chad is near me, what is he going to do lmao

I don't care if chad is near me, what is he going to do lmao

I'm socially autismo, imagine walking into a pretty small part of the gym and being mogged by like 20-30 Chads and you're just in the way of everyone then going to the cardio section and seeing normies everywhere.

I'm socially autismo, imagine walking into a pretty small part of the gym and being mogged by like 20-30 Chads and you're just in the way of everyone then going to the cardio section and seeing normies everywhere.
lmao i'd lift weights anyway, bonus points if chad is silently annoyed by a non-chad lifting weights.

Only incels goe at those hours. And those guys who lift while listening to trash metal

Cardio is good to do for 10-15 min before lifting weights

Its good to do in general for blood pressure and aerobic reasons

You can expect more disciplined chads