Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just kill your wife and 2 children theory

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
What an amazing personality this man has. He must be a better person than all of us for having so many women interested in him, right?

20201021 084503

maybe his wife was a cunt and he wanted to end her evil by eliminating her genes (the children).

maybe his wife was a cunt and he wanted to end her evil by eliminating her genes (the children).
Exactly we don't know the full story. We have to ask what she did to make him go crazy like that

She wasn't. Chris was a wicked piece of shit who was cheating on her with a co worker. He choked the life out of his daughters and dump them in barrels like they were discarded waste. Despite this, he is still inundated with offers from women because chad. Also I think a great deal of women find his brand of brutality arousing, though they would never admit it.

She wasn't. Chris was a wicked piece of shit who was cheating on her with a co worker. He choked the life out of his daughters and dump them in barrels like they were discarded waste. Despite this, he is still inundated with offers from women because chad. Also I think a great deal of women find his brand of brutality arousing, though they would never admit it.

Well, that's only one side of the story.
As far as we know, the reason she married him was due to her sensing his innate cruelty and ability to murder.

And agreed, foids do find brutality and murder extremely sexually arousing.

How could her Personality detector fail so hard?

Well, that's only one side of the story.
As far as we know, the reason she married him was due to her sensing his innate cruelty and ability to murder.

And agreed, foids do find brutality and murder extremely sexually arousing.
True. Don't want to imply that she was perfect. She was probably a bitch herself, and you're right, women are attracted to dangerous men. Just wanted to make it clear just how much of a monster this guy was, which makes the foids that are stalking him more the pathetic. I can get wanting to kill a foid (in minecraft). They are manipulative, passive aggressive, and know exactly how to run you mad. But the daughters? Fucked up to say the least.

we don't know the full story. We have to ask what she did to make him go crazy like that

How could her Personality detector fail so hard?
Woman: I have a innate ability to sense danger. We can tell when a guy is no good
Also woman: Chris? The guy who killstreaked his family so he could fuck a stacey lite? I want you

True. Don't want to imply that she was perfect. She was probably a bitch herself, and you're right, women are attracted to dangerous men. Just wanted to make it clear just how much of a monster this guy was, which makes the foids that are stalking him more the pathetic. I can get wanting to kill a foid (in minecraft). They are manipulative, passive aggressive, and know exactly how to run you mad. But the daughters? Fucked up to say the least.

Chris Benoit did the same, although he roped afterwards.
Some men see their nuclear family as essential, inextricable extensions of themselves, and a suicide necessarily includes negating the lives of his wife and children.
He's removing all trace of himself from the world and rejecting it utterly.
But this guy didn't rope, so he's less understandable in that sense than Chris Benoit, tbh.

Chris Benoit did the same, although he roped afterwards.
Some men see their nuclear family as essential, inextricable extensions of themselves, and a suicide necessarily includes negating the lives of his wife and children.
He's removing all trace of himself from the world and rejecting it utterly.
But this guy didn't rope, so he's less understandable in that sense than Chris Benoit, tbh.
Good analysis. In Chris's case, I think he was looking for a fresh start. Also speaking of Benoit, this podcast I listen to had riffed about that incident for like 40 minutes. If you are a fan of dark humor, this should split your sides.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNNqxz2XwHU

Chad + dark triad = maximum SMV

its water is wet at this point.

yes, the darktriad likely thugmaxxed chadlite slays. Being "dark" gets you shit because women are whores and inherently attracted to violence and aggression.

Even fucking ER gained fans after his videos got popularity and the shooting JFL.

Just murdermaxx theory

They'd rather get killed than risk being spotted in public with one of us

Woman: I have a innate ability to sense danger. We can tell when a guy is no good
Also woman: Chris? The guy who killstreaked his family so he could fuck a stacey lite? I want you

All this, while the incel looking rapist, who raped a drunk girl outside of a bar, gets beaten in prison and shanked daily, and gets spat at by women and gets absolutely zero letters and visits.

its water is wet at this point.

yes, the darktriad likely thugmaxxed chadlite slays. Being "dark" gets you shit because women are whores and inherently attracted to violence and aggression.

Even fucking ER gained fans after his videos got popularity and the shooting JFL.
The one thing is you never see Cho get any female admirers.

Women don't easily accept darktriad thugmaxxing if it's not from a white or black guy tbh

What an amazing personality this man has. He must be a better person than all of us for having so many women interested in him, right?

View attachment 358697
Also destroys the myth of evolutionary psychology that women are attracted to violent men because they are more willing/capable of protecting them and their offspring. This man destroyed the bloodline of his wife and himself, so where is the advantage of getting involved with such a genetic dead-end? This completely destroys the argument of all those who try to justify the choice of females for the most violent men with evolutionary reasons.

Women don't easily accept darktriad thugmaxxing if it's not from a white or black guy tbh
They won't accept darktriadmaxxing from any sub 6 male(regrdless of race). For those, dark triad/thugmaxxing means going to jail.

man i miss those kids.... wish they would come barrel rush me haha...
anyways if we find the killer we should uh send him to the state with the most lenient manslaughter laws you know, cause uh, compassion

-Chris Watts,
American Murder Documentary

They won't accept darktriadmaxxing from any sub 6 male(regrdless of race). For those, dark triad/thugmaxxing means going to jail.
Wouldn't that mean ER was at least a 6 while Cho was sub 6 because ER got the interest of some foids after his death but Cho didn't?

Wouldn't that mean ER was at least a 6 while Cho was sub 6 because ER got the interest of some foids after his death but Cho didn't?
ER was way more darktriad than him. He sociopathmaxxed himself into oblivion, a total narcisist and a man with psychopathic tendencies. But very intelligent and made good points about inceldom. Cho wasn't on his level.

ER was way more darktriad than him. He sociopathmaxxed himself into oblivion, a total narcisist and a psychopath. But very intelligent and made good points about inceldom. Cho wasn't on his level.
Cho wasn't on his level lookwise you mean or ideology wise? Cho's rampage took place before a lot of incel or even manosphere shit was widely out there so I wouldn't have expected him to really talk so much about inceldom at a time when inceldom wasn't really as known tbh

And if you have to be at least a 6 for darktriadmaxxing to work wouldn't that mean that because ER got attention of hybristophilia foids after he died that he was at least a 6?

Cho wasn't on his level lookwise you mean or ideology wise? Cho's rampage took place before a lot of incel or even manosphere shit was widely out there so I wouldn't have expected him to really talk so much about inceldom at a time when inceldom wasn't really as known tbh

And if you have to be at least a 6 for darktriadmaxxing to work wouldn't that mean that because ER got attention of hybristophilia foids after he died that he was at least a 6?
I was speaking ideologically wise, none of them were more than a 5 (maybe 4 point something) in terms of looks. Though ER had that kind of evil to him that got foids wet. And his height wasn't really obvious in the videos he posted, most weren't even aware he was only 5'4. I thought he was like 5'11 when I first saw his clip in 2014 JFL.

I was speaking ideologically wise, none of them were more than a 5 (maybe 4 point something) in terms of looks. Though ER had that kind of evil to him that got foids wet. And his height wasn't really obvious in the videos he posted, most weren't even aware he was only 5'4. I thought he was like 5'11 when I first saw his clip in 2014 JFL.
That makes sense tbh
I wouldn't expect there to be a defined spectrum between no foid admireres when darktriadmaxxed and foid admirers when darktriadmaxxed but more a continuum.

ER was obviously not truecel then because even after his death some foids thought he was attractive and he got admiration videos from a foid.

But if he still struggled and didn't see clear signs that girls liked him that just proves that even being close to a 6 isn't enough.

That makes sense tbh
I wouldn't expect there to be a defined spectrum between no foid admireres when darktriadmaxxed and foid admirers when darktriadmaxxed but more a continuum.

ER was obviously not truecel then because even after his death some foids thought he was attractive and he got admiration videos from a foid.

But if he still struggled and didn't see clear signs that girls liked him that just proves that even being close to a 6 isn't enough.
Despite all of this, he made very good points about women and life in general. His manifesto proves he had all the core principles of the blackpill.

Despite all of this, he made very good points about women and life in general. His manifesto proves he had all the core principles of the blackpill.
His manifesto is what haloed him and brought him a lot of recognition even among normies tbh

But the whole situation is probably another thing that got people's attention with him being wealthy, driving a car and having a dad that was a movie director but still not being able to get a girl.

> killed 3 foids
Extremely based.
I wish I had his personality.