Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over just ldar

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-

LDARing atm, need to get up and eat tho it has been 1 hour in this fucking bed

I don't want to get up anymore, this bed is all I know and the only thing that actually cares about me.

I want to make my own truck sim setup.

I’m getting to the point where I have a panic build-up when I leave the house. I’m sure eventually I will have full-blown attacks. I’m going to rope sooner than later.

nice bro u are free again
free everyone

LDAR til the day we die.

glad ur unbanned man i love that fox gif too i'd like to find another one with an animal rotting tbh

Ah yes. My favorite activity. Nothing else is worth it. Nothing in life satisfies me anymore. Just LDAR till death bro.

I heard you requested a ban and that you’re banned forever on this forum. See you on Looksmax in that case.

I don't want to get up anymore, this bed is all I know and the only thing that actually cares about me.
cope. your bed would rather have you be a chad if it had a choice

JFL, now you're banned, it's over for this site no wonder why this site is dying.

Those images make me sad because I'm human, but logically thinking, it's lifefuel that nothing stays forever in this world.

I miss you nigga

I miss him too.

The 5 year anniversary of the Day of Retribution is fast approaching...he should be here for the occasion.

I think he doesn't wants to be freed tbh.

The one with the wolf/fox/whatever animal it is, is kind of disturbing.

Bye. Well, actually, see you on Looksmax Edit: Oh wait, basically said this already.