Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Just learn to deal with rejection bro"

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
★★★★
Anyone else feel like after a certain point that it's pointless dealing with rejection?

We all know that as long as you're keeping your eye on women and watching them, you'll know if one is into you or not. If you approach women who aren't looking at you, then you are certainly going to get rejected. So rather than deal with the awkward humiliation therein, why not just avoid it all together?

Normies and blue pillers don't understand this, but I think past a certain point, rejection is pointless.

I say avoid it wherever possible and use common sense.

Rejection for them is a temporary phase. Rejection for people like me is a state of existence

We all know that as long as you're keeping your eye on women and watching them, you'll know if one is into you or not.
Nope. This is especially not the case with maladjusted cowardly twats with zero life experience that are so very common on this forum.

Rejection for them is a temporary phase. Rejection for people like me is a state of existence

Real shit.

Years and years of constant rejection hardens you.

Nope. This is especially not the case with maladjusted cowardly twats with zero life experience that are so very common on this forum.

Nope. You can tell if a woman is into you or not by looking at them. Simple.

Nope. You can tell if a woman is into you or not by looking at them. Simple.
Nope. A well adjusted person with social skills can tell... when the foid chooses to show it in some blatant way.

Anyone else feel like after a certain point that it's pointless dealing with rejection?

We all know that as long as you're keeping your eye on women and watching them, you'll know if one is into you or not. If you approach women who aren't looking at you, then you are certainly going to get rejected. So rather than deal with the awkward humiliation therein, why not just avoid it all together?

Normies and blue pillers don't understand this, but I think past a certain point, rejection is pointless.

I say avoid it wherever possible and use common sense.
Just learn to deal with your subhumanity

Nope. A well adjusted person with social skills can tell... when the foid chooses to show it in some blatant way.

Blue pill faggotry. Go ahead and get yourself rejected, bro. :)

You are a coward with zero life experience. You deserve your inceldom.

And you're a soy-ridden, blue pilled faggot. You'll never make it out of here.

Fuck rejection and fuck people like you. :)

P.S. You can tell if a woman is interested in you by looking at her, ask Chad.

If you are a truecel you will see the way they look at you and the sublime differences in how they treat you vs others, its not rocket science. Stop acting like seeing this shit is on einstein's intelligence level.

If you are a truecel you will see the way they look at you and the sublime differences in how they treat you vs others, its not rocket science. Stop acting like seeing this shit is on einstein's intelligence level.
Yeah the body language is night and day. Women laugh at everything an attractive guy says, they touch him all over, they get really close to him, they look at him a lot more and a lot longer, they turn/twist their body towards him, they get fidgety, they touch their hair, they smile a lot etc

If a woman is hostile, cold, business like etc towards you and has never even shown a tiny portion of what i've described above then it's over, there's no point to even try with her. You'll just waste your time and get rejected

Yeah the body language is night and day. Women laugh at everything an attractive guy says, they touch him all over, they get really close to him, they look at him a lot more and a lot longer, they turn/twist their body towards him, they get fidgety, they touch their hair, they smile a lot etc

If a woman is hostile, cold, business like etc towards you and has never even shown a tiny portion of what i've described above then it's over, there's no point to even try with her. You'll just waste your time and get rejected

and you can tell by looking if you don't have your head up your ass (read: blue-pilled). So why bother with it?

Avoid rejection.

Yes i fully agree

2:05 and onward

View: https://youtu.be/dq2GfNDtZJc

His experiences line up with mine, for sure.

What's the point in chasing after women, suffering rejection only to watch them open up and chase after someone else anyway because they were more attractive than you?

This is why I can't take blue pillers seriously. They say what they FEEL is true, rather than what IS true.

In the mind of a blue-piller, women don't chase, you can't tell if a woman is interested by looking, and rejection is just part of the deal.

And then Chad comes along and undermines all of that.

JFL

In the mind of a blue-piller, women don't chase, you can't tell if a woman is interested by looking, and rejection is just part of the deal.

And then Chad comes along and undermines all of that.

JFL
Pretty much. Bluepillers think it's a complete mystery or almost impossible to tell and everyone should try, everyone has a fair chance.