Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just lie theory

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
People in general don't lie enough tbh.

Of course, lying won't get you laid, but it will solve some clown world problems, such as problems with piece of shit landlords, getting a job, ascending at a weirdly late age, etc.

Basically, my philosophy is that it is ethical to lie every time the truth would get you in trouble that you feel you don't deserve or isn't fair. Sometimes people, specially men who have it hardest as it is, tell the truth too much and get brutally cucked for it.

Of course, lying won't get you laid, but it will solve some clown world problems, such as problems with piece of shit landlords, getting a job, ascending at a weirdly late age, etc.

Basically, my philosophy is that it is ethical to lie every time the truth would get you in trouble that you feel you don't deserve or isn't fair. Sometimes people, specially men who have it hardest as it is, tell the truth too much and get brutally cucked for it.
I would lie, I would say I am 5 foot 10 when I am 5 foot 9, only if I wear insoles tho

ngl you just need to lie tbh

I would lie, I would say I am 5 foot 10 when I am 5 foot 9, only if I wear insoles tho
This also shows the futility of everything heightwhores try to achieve, the utter senselessness of hypergamy really. They act like if >6.0 feet was the big deal, but couldn't differentiate between someone 6.0 or 5.11 or 5.10 etc. - no aspect of hypergamy is rational or in any way justifiable. They wouldn't even recognize the differences, but nonetheless insist on their importance.

that's not what i had in mind but yeah, its a good example

honestly, it's not ideal, but if you can wear insoles and get dates, talk to women... by pretending you're that tall, and the problem only comes when taking your shoes off to fuck her (and that's if she notices), that's like 1000x better than just being lonely

I lie whenever I can get away with it.

This also shows the futility of everything heightwhores try to achieve, the utter senselessness of hypergamy really. They act like if >6.0 feet was the big deal, but couldn't differentiate between someone 6.0 or 5.11 or 5.10 etc. - no aspect of hypergamy is rational or in any way justifiable. They wouldn't even recognize the differences, but nonetheless insist on their importance.
that's why most normies lie, making the problem worse because at some point even 5'7 guys are claiming 6', making foids think that guys who arent 6' are turbomanlets
I lie whenever I can get away with it.
based ngl

No lie for your face. No lie for your race.

I dont need to lie for most of the less important thing. You can't lie to convince a foid to get laid.

liepill is fake, i said i was 6'0 when im really 5'11 and it didnt work one bit, no lie for my face tbh

Lying is a good strategy in life. Won’t help you get laid but it can really get you out of trouble

I can't lie my way out, doesn't work for me. I'm always sussed out.

Lying is essential. If you aren’t lying your way to the highest position you can reach, you’re a retarded cuck and deserve the brutality life will throw at you just so that you can be an “honest” person.

The only problem is lying convincingly is quite hard to keep up and quickly come up with lies on the spot is hard too

I lie because everyone lies