Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL just LMAO @ this Incel Guide made by Public Safety Canada funded institute.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
Last edited:
Haha the image of St. BlackOps2Cel in the third page is hilarious JFL

JFL at the Jihadmaxxing quote, I couldn't stop laughing, guy was talking jesus jokingly, imaging posting a joke in a serious context, they could have used a different quote

Theyre description of the blackpill is actually pretty based and will bring us new members if shown in colleges, etc.

No will take the rest seriously lmao

You can suppress the truth but can't defeat it.

Men are waking up

@Edmund_Kemper your avi is in the guide

Short height = Manlet
Small frame = Framecel

Short height = Manlet
Small frame = Framecel

Yes, but honestly they're pretty much centered around the same thing, which is frame.

A 5'6" broad-shouldered manlet is not going to compete with a 6'2" wiry male, most of the time.

Also, statistically speaking taller people have larger frames.

I'd say frame = 80% height + 20% other measurements like shoulder width, etc.

Kek @fOreVER @turbocuckcel_7000 @Edmund_Kemper you guys got featured hahahahaha

I wonder how many academics there are shifting through this site on a daily basis. I might even know one or two of them.

I wonder how many academics there are shifting through this site on a daily basis. I might even know one or two of them.
I might know a few some of them as well.

Also @MayorOfKekville was there too.

The definitions written in the document are accurate though. They copied and pasted off the wiki. Wtf, does Canada not have anything better to do then profile male virgins? Do they even read the research in the wiki? Or do they choose ignorance because questioning women is blasphemy.

Also @MayorOfKekville was there too.

The definitions written in the document are accurate though. They copied and pasted off the wiki. Wtf, does Canada not have anything better to do then profile male virgins? Do they even read the research in the wiki? Or do they choose ignorance because questioning women is blasphemy.

At least they didn't confuse the redpill with the blackpill

They copied and pasted off the wiki.
there is potential here: we should start filling the wiki with subtly nonsensical jokes and see if they just repeat it
not too obvious mind you

BeckyStacy

if I haven't said it before...

I just want to reiterate that I'm actually more attracted to the Becky example (gray sweatshirt) than to the Stacy example (pink miniskirt)
TwentyFive

starting to wonder what year they did this research

thinking 25 is when SMV begins to decrease?

I can't remember hearing the 2 other terms here tbh

Last edited:
They even have all the mosaics :feelskek:

Who was the guy that made them? we should tag him

cool, like seeing normoids get triggered by Roof. i remember that fat fuck Futrelle was especially triggered by Roof dropping pills.

Didn't Quilette post an article about the unevenness of the tinder dating economy shortly after RageAgainstTDL posted about it on this site in 2019? Idk might have been a coincidence but there are definitely academics, researchers, and government spies combing through these websites and reddit on at least a weekly basis.

I think they have learned to lurk and run things through data mining and machine learning algorithms to analyze what is collected, because they know trying to fit in and ask questions to users here is going to go badly.
Most of them are CuckTears-esque though and some researchers once cited r/IncelTears :soy: as an actual watchdog community that offers rebuttals of hatefulness of incel communities or some shit like that.

@Edmund_Kemper you're featured in the document.

Screenshot 20200705 102145 1

cool, like seeing normoids get triggered by Roof. i remember that fat fuck Futrelle was especially triggered by Roof dropping pills.
You are basically a minor celebrity now. How does this make you feel?

"Stormcels are incels who openly self-identify with the violent far-right. The prefix ‘storm’ references Stormfront, the popular white supremacist website. Stormcels’ interactions with other incels are illustrative of the unique environment of the incel ecosystem: they tend to hold traditional far-right views about racial hierarchies and are reluctant to engage in sexual acts with non-white women; however, stormcels’ ultimate allegiance appears to be towards other incels, regardless of their race or religion, over white women. In fact, the incel ecosystem appears to be a space where stormcels can question their own far-right ideological assumptions and engage in reflective discussions about this ideology with non-white incels."

Tbh. The document is remarkably accurate ngl

Last edited:
Most of them are CuckTears-esque though and some researchers once cited r/IncelTears :soy: as an actual watchdog community that offers rebuttals of hatefulness of incel communities or some shit like that.

Yeah, most of them are pretty sloppy.

The only good reports I've seen of the incel community have come from the FBI's behavioural analysis unit, and another from Georgetown. Everyone else's stuff is amateurish.

Jfl at them portraying it as white supremacy by like page 3. I knew what I was in for the second I saw the word eugenics

If I was a normie reading this, I would’ve been thoroughly blackpilled by now if I were smart enough to recognize the choice use of terms like “racism, white supremacy, anti Semitism, scientific racism” as tactics to smear incels and deter me from further inquiry into the blackpill.

Merely describing/defining the blackpill is tantamount to “spreading blackpill ideology”. Is there anything about our beliefs that could be argued against? Has a compelling argument ever even been made?

Last edited:
Imagine being paid public money to read incel forums and come up with such crap.
I should make a career in inceldom consulting :feelshmm:

This is a fairly honest report, all things considering.

Theyre description of the blackpill is actually pretty based and will bring us new members if shown in colleges, etc.

Men are waking up

can you believe that thousands of people will read this "guide"?top fucking kek.this shit is hilarious

Men are waking up
It honestly feels like they are just handing victory to us. :feelskek: No fight to be had at all.
Has a compelling argument ever even been made?
It cannot be done. So they have to spin as much web and catch as many Men in that web as possible to try and brow beat other Men into submission and going voluntarily into the web.

Last edited:
Can't believe there was no mention of the dotpill on there

Damn I should use a more controversial avatar so I can get profiled by the Canadians
Didn't they pay millions of dollars for this?

You can't be serious with this shit lol.

All of the stuff they claim would help detect incels is easily hideable, so unless they are projecting inceldo onto genetically unfit males then they are setting a precedent to accuse any ugly/short man of being a criminal.

Pretty soon in Canada they're going to have virginity and eugenics police.
My Incel mosaics are featured :feelskek:

Wish I could sue them for publishing them without my permission.

The media main concern is whether or not we are potentially violent once they realize that an incel going er is a 0.0001% chance they will quickly loose interest. If mass shootings and violent shit never occurred they wouldnt even know that men in our situation exist. People only care about shit that directly effects them and the fear of potentially getting killed by one of us is on their minds which is absolutely retarded

Didn’t read but it looks hilarious from what’s been posted in this thread.

read it briefly... pretty accurate it seems. almost feel like the author "immersed" into the "incel community". perhaps hes an incel himself, who knows.

It's surprisingly fair for the most part, ngl. The fact that they used @outherebrothers mosaics is the most funny and weirdest part about it to me actually, there's really no reason for that from their perspective that I can think of.

It's surprisingly fair for the most part, ngl. The fact that they used @outherebrothers mosaics is the most funny and weirdest part about it to me actually, there's really no reason for that from their perspective that I can think of.
Exactly lol, why not just use actual pictures of the guys instead? Then they probably want to make a point of featuring stuff like that as if to paint a picture of the kind of content we share on here, because we're all crazy nutcases you know LMFAO!! :feelskek: :rolleyes: Missing the point entirely (or not bothering to read enough into it more like) that I genuinely do stuff like this from a creative/art perspective, plus art is designed to provoke. Evil 'Inkwells' can be artists too you know lol :rolleyes::feelshaha:

I have a habit of getting featured in shit like this without anyone ever bothering to reach out to me for an opinon or do any proper 'research' beforehand or before publication anyhow, so I'm used to it. Oddly enough, it's usually from Canadian outlets too lol :feelskek:

I'm a geniune Incel, Trucel if you like even, alot of the stuff I post (as I suspect is the case with the vast majority of most peoples posts on here) is always with a large dollop of dark humour and good ol' sarcasm. Just a pity most people out there are too dumb to realise :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Exactly lol, why not just use actual pictures of the guys instead? Then they probably want to make a point of featuring stuff like that as if to paint a picture of the kind of content we share on here, because we're all crazy nutcases you know LMFAO!! :feelskek: :rolleyes: Missing the point entirely (or not bothering to read enough into it more like) that I genuinely do stuff like this from a creative/art perspective, plus art is designed to provoke. Evil 'Inkwells' can be artists too you know lol :rolleyes::feelshaha:

I have a habit of getting featured in shit like this without anyone ever bothering to reach out to me for an opinon or do any proper 'research' beforehand or before publication anyhow, so I'm used to it. Oddly enough, it's usually from Canadian outlets too lol :feelskek:

I'm a geniune Incel, Trucel if you like even, alot of the stuff I post (as I suspect is the case with the vast majority of most peoples posts on here) is always with a large dollop of dark humour and good ol' sarcasm. Just a pity most people out there are too dumb to realise :rolleyes:

i was going through the report and when i saw those pics(your portraits) i was incredibly confused.lifefuel for artcels.

The media main concern is whether or not we are potentially violent once they realize that an incel going er is a 0.0001% chance they will quickly loose interest. If mass shootings and violent shit never occurred they wouldnt even know that men in our situation exist. People only care about shit that directly effects them and the fear of potentially getting killed by one of us is on their minds which is absolutely retarded

Yeah this is obvious.

Canada is fucking deathfuel if you're not Chad, I'm not surprised more guys don't just crack.

>Be regular guy in Canada

>Girls aren't attracted to you, so you get creepshamed if you try to indicate in any way that you have sexual desires.

>Have to hear stories from Chad friends or other women about how they fucked this person or had that sex, etc.

>Only chance is Tinder, which doesn't work because you're unattractive.

>Marriage sucks for you, because if she ever wants to divorce she takes half your shit regardless.

>Canada has a shit economy, so you can't afford hookers unless you've got a good job.

>Oh, and it's illegal for you to buy, legal to sell, so you're a criminal despite hookers wanting to profit off of you.

"Get the nose chart out Hansel!"

Wow. This is an actual official Government report Cuckada made on ...….. Incels. These people literally have nothing else to do, don't they?

Avoiding Canada...

The incel community is racially diverse and is actively involved in discussions of race and race realism. The Chad is the most commonly referenced male archetypeȀ however, there are other, racialized ‘Chad’ fguresǿ Tyrone, Chadpreet, Chaddam and Chang. All of these fgures are constructed through racist stereotypes.

THIS IS GOLD

The incel community is racially diverse and is actively involved in discussions of race and race realism. The Chad is the most commonly referenced male archetypeȀ however, there are other, racialized ‘Chad’ fguresǿ Tyrone, Chadpreet, Chaddam and Chang. All of these fgures are constructed through racist stereotypes.

THIS IS GOLD
seeing "Chadpreet" in an official government document destroyed me completely

Stormcels are incels who openly self-identify with the violent far-right. The prefx ‘storm’ references Stormfront, the popular white supremacist website. Stormcels’ interactions with other incels are illustrative of the unique environment of the incel ecosystemǿ they tend to hold traditional far-right views about racial hierarchies and are reluctant to engage in sexual acts with non-white womenȀ however, stormcels’ ultimate allegiance appears to be towards other incels, regardless of their race or religion, over white women. In fact, the incel ecosystem appears to be a space where stormcels can question their own far-right ideological assumptions and engage in refective discussions about this ideology with non-white incels.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
seeing "Chadpreet" in an official government document destroyed me completely
Over for my sides

Last edited:
Incels are easily detectable. Find the 33% of ugliest and least attractive ppl.

TicTacs - Used in the context of a woman overdosing on TicTacs, implying any attempt at suicide is just attention-seeking behaviour.
Soyboy - Slang term used by incels (and others) to describe feminist and/or lef-wing men who lack ‘necessary’ masculine qualities, based on the myth is that if men drink dairy-free milk alternatives they become weak and feminine.
Soyciety - An extension of the Soyboy, suggesting that society (usually the commenter’s) has losts its strength and integrity by pandering to lef-wing politics, feminism and LGBTQ+ inclusion.
Landwhale - A term incels use to refer to an overweight woman.
Jihadpill - Accepting that the only way of accessing sexual and romantic relationships is by becoming a jihadist or comitting jihad.
Jihadmaxxing - Accessing sexual and romantic relationships by becoming a jihadist.
Bone smash theory - The notion that bones grow when exposed to repeated trauma. This is a violent method of looksmaxxing used by incels to change their physical appearance

Last edited:
We are living rent free in their heads

Yeah this is obvious.

Canada is fucking deathfuel if you're not Chad, I'm not surprised more guys don't just crack.

>Be regular guy in Canada

>Girls aren't attracted to you, so you get creepshamed if you try to indicate in any way that you have sexual desires.

>Have to hear stories from Chad friends or other women about how they fucked this person or had that sex, etc.

>Only chance is Tinder, which doesn't work because you're unattractive.

>Marriage sucks for you, because if she ever wants to divorce she takes half your shit regardless.

>Canada has a shit economy, so you can't afford hookers unless you've got a good job.

>Oh, and it's illegal for you to buy, legal to sell, so you're a criminal despite hookers wanting to profit off of you.
Tell me about it :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back