Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just logged in to my female okcupid account (water is wet)

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Nothing new here but I've always liked Tinder/online dating experiments, yeah we all know the results but I find it really blackpilling to see first hand.

This is with 3 pictures of an average foid and a two sentence bio.

As usual the messages are all personalised, so for IT types saying shit like "oh they just PM every girl the same thing", JFL. Men treat foids the same way people on the verge of homelessness treat potential employers. They will WORSHIP them for a chance.

It's just pathetic. Literally cringe-inducing to see. Guys just LINING UP like ":soy: you seem so genuine" (this was an actual message I received, like, HOW? After reading one fucking sentence?

Also, Okcupid has a "match" system now, same as Tinder, Bumble etc and of course, every single person I "liked" was a match. Almost all men just "like" everything, they are so desperate that are happy with ANYTHING.

In the 5 minutes I spent writing this post, I got 3 more likes. That's 3 more likes than some men get in 2 years of being on online dating.

Every guy should conduct experiments like this just to show how over it is for them and people like them.

Every guy should conduct experiments like this just to show how over it is for them and people like them.
Cucktears and male feminists will claim "These values say nothing, because you comitted fraud in order to get them!", while the truth becomes more appearant each day.

It's such a brutal insight into the "just exist" mode/life of women

It's fucking revolting that we're told every day that men have it easy when women's lives are so staggeringly easy.
Actually easy isn't even accurate, the game of life plays itself for women

Cucktears and male feminists will claim "These values say nothing, because you comitted fraud in order to get them!", while the truth becomes more appearant each day.
I don't really care when they say that and neither do most here at that this point. They know that too which is why they keep doubling down on their lies and trying to group even moderate incels together with the "worst" of incels from guilt by association.

Expect more blackpilling in the future, the eternal foid has overplayed her hand this time and will get more and more brazen in the future.

Dataclysm

It's fucking revolting that we're told every day that men have it easy when women's lives are so staggeringly easy.
Yeah. Just exist mode is the best description of female life difficulty.

For a woman to fail, she has to actively try to do so, and even then it'd still need to be a constant effort of rejecting desperate betas and government assistance. It's more effort for them to lose than to win.

I remember once seeing a post where someone had been with some homeless people, including a homeless foid. In the space of an hour, 6 different men came up to the foid and asked if she needed anything (and I don't mean like giving her some loose change or something, I mean actual specific offers of financial assistance lmao). The homeless foid turned every one of them down, obviously because 1) she was so repulsed by sub8 men that she didn't want to be associated with them in any way shape or form and 2) fucking some homeless Chad was more important

It's just... it's getting worse. why would any woman pay attention to an average guy, when the average woman has 2-10k applications at any given month? more if she chooses to actually log into dating apps.

it's truly over for the average man. Soon normies will have to pay women to go out on dates with them directly. it will only get worse

It's just... it's getting worse. why would any woman pay attention to an average guy, when the average woman has 2-10k applications at any given month? more if she chooses to actually log into dating apps.

it's truly over for the average man. Soon normies will have to pay women to go out on dates with them directly. it will only get worse
JFL yeah. It really is best just to try to forget about women as a non-Chad. MGTOWs are embarrassing with their smug attitude acting like foids would ever give a fuck about sub 8 men "going their own way" but the overall principle is good, if you can forget about foids then you'll save yourself a hell of a lot of frustration.

Men, as always, just seem fucking clueless. So many of the guys on here are have one photo, a selfie taken in their basement just aspie staring at the camera with no facial expression and they expect to have a chance when there are literal fucking gigachads on the same sites hunting down foids like 4 points below them. JFL.

Nothing new here but I've always liked Tinder/online dating experiments, yeah we all know the results but I find it really blackpilling to see first hand.

View attachment 398109
This is with 3 pictures of an average foid and a two sentence bio.

As usual the messages are all personalised, so for IT types saying shit like "oh they just PM every girl the same thing", JFL. Men treat foids the same way people on the verge of homelessness treat potential employers. They will WORSHIP them for a chance.

It's just pathetic. Literally cringe-inducing to see. Guys just LINING UP like ":soy: you seem so genuine" (this was an actual message I received, like, HOW? After reading one fucking sentence?

Also, Okcupid has a "match" system now, same as Tinder, Bumble etc and of course, every single person I "liked" was a match. Almost all men just "like" everything, they are so desperate that are happy with ANYTHING.

In the 5 minutes I spent writing this post, I got 3 more likes. That's 3 more likes than some men get in 2 years of being on online dating.
That makes for pretty grim reading tbh. I would be very tempted to write back to these cucks and tell them how fucking pathetic and simps they are, and tell them you're a bloke.

I now have so many messages that it just says "count" lmao
Foids are so in demand that they cause dating sites to glitch out at the sheer volume of messages they receive

I now have so many messages that it just says "count" lmao
Foids are so in demand that they cause dating sites to glitch out at the sheer volume of messages they receive
View attachment 398140
Fml, catfishing is the hardest hitting black pill imo. Why do men have no self control!! It really pisses me off. Of course women are going to be picky If cucks are literally throwing themselves at them

Yeah. Just exist mode is the best description of female life difficulty.

For a woman to fail, she has to actively try to do so, and even then it'd still need to be a constant effort of rejecting desperate betas and government assistance. It's more effort for them to lose than to win.
If anything most women are actively trying to fail without realizing

How many women are fat, single mothers, have lots of exes etc
Most women engage in perpetual self destructive behaviors or just behaviors that would make you look like a bad person. If women were held to the same behavioral standards as men most of them would be seen as lazy impulsive entitled bums

Even femcels have to go out of their way to be """lonely""". Imagine rejecting non chads daily just so you can go on the internet and larp about being lonely. Their """problems""" are entirely self made

How do you unwet water? Hydrolysis

Update 2: Logging in to OkCupid again obviously marked me as an active user and pushed me back up the lists of profiles men see, so here we are:
j
That's over 600 new likes and 45 new messages since yesterday

Remember, women are the ones who have it hard!

Meanwhile i struggle to get any likes at all.
Clown world, jfl

If anything most women are actively trying to fail without realizing

How many women are fat, single mothers, have lots of exes etc
Most women engage in perpetual self destructive behaviors or just behaviors that would make you look like a bad person. If women were held to the same behavioral standards as men most of them would be seen as lazy impulsive entitled bums

Even femcels have to go out of their way to be """lonely""". Imagine rejecting non chads daily just so you can go on the internet and larp about being lonely. Their """problems""" are entirely self made

Last edited:
life as a foid is so hard , so many options
i wonder how women cope with the stress trying to select the curry gods among the white inkels

This should be mandatory for every new male account. You have to ghost as a female account to see how useless it is. If you still think you have a shot after seeing the results you're either a delusional incel in denial or a chad.

This should be mandatory for every new male account. You have to ghost as a female account to see how useless it is. If you still think you have a shot after seeing the results you're either a delusional incel in denial or a chad.
Legit af. Btw this account has almost 2000 more likes in the time since making this thread.

Legit af. Btw this account has almost 2000 more likes in the time since making this thread.
Yeah it's been a long time since I felt the need to do a fake profile since I know the deal, but I remember not having any pics uploaded yet (still creating the profile) and I had dozens of likes, meetsmes, etc. just for creating a female profile. They had no idea what she looks like, but the thirst is so powerful that it doesn't even matter.

And foids actually tried to larp that they could be incel. JFL.

Yeah it's been a long time since I felt the need to do a fake profile since I know the deal, but I remember not having any pics uploaded yet (still creating the profile) and I had dozens of likes, meetsmes, etc. just for creating a female profile. They had no idea what she looks like, but the thirst is so powerful that it doesn't even matter.

And foids actually tried to larp that they could be incel. JFL.
JFL it's too ridiculous for words. I mean foids are so worshiped that a man who cuts off his dick, grows his hair long and paints makeup on his face to LARP as a female is lusted over. It's just insane. The government should honestly compensate men for being the gender nobody gives a fuck about, but foid worship and gynocentrism is so unavoidable that it is a central part of politics, even going as far as creating schemes to "help" women despite them being far more advantaged than us anyway.