Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just lol at being ethnic

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
I wouldnt be here if i was white, if i was white i'd be surrounded by tons of ethnic foids. Pray to allah everyday if u werent born an ethnic, and let alone a curry.

that feel when ethnic

Often its hard to distinguish between southern euros and middle easterners. Does this mean many southern euros, can see there acceptably drop from 58% to 6%?
Depends, I feel like just saying you are Italian or something will go from making you normie to attractive in some cases,
tbh, even tho they were only mogged by other ethnics by 2% :feelskek:
Doesn't matter, this trend happens in almost every different statistic we look at. Height, curries get mogged. Testosterone levels, curries get mogged. Dick size, curries get mogged. I don't know how you can cope at constant bombardment.

:feelsmega:Rice mogging sands and curries by 3%, whatever its over if you're ethnic either way
Rice is easier to accept because rice are always seen as harmless, and seen as clean (as long as not Chinese)

Depends, I feel like just saying you are Italian or something will go from making you normie to attractive in some cases,
Light skinned middle easterns should just say they're Italian/Greek.

Rice is easier to accept because rice are always seen as harmless, and seen as clean (as long as not Chinese)
People cannot even tell the diffrence between eastern aisans tbh

Just lie about your ethnicity bro, especially if you want a relationship with a woman and want to have kids.
:feelsclown:

Also, I think that's considered rape these days if you say it to get laid. Ironic that marrying under false pretenses doesn't count as rape or even fraud if you get married.
You can't lose as a female.

It is well and truly over.

Doesn't matter, this trend happens in almost every different statistic we look at. Height, curries get mogged. Testosterone levels, curries get mogged. Dick size, curries get mogged. I don't know how you can cope at constant bombardment.

I always thought curries had higher T than rice

Just lie about your ethnicity bro, especially if you want a relationship with a woman and want to have kids.
:feelsclown:

Also, I think that's considered rape these days if you say it to get laid. Ironic that marrying under false pretenses doesn't count as rape or even fraud if you get married.
You can't lose as a female.
Cope, Pakis slay in the west, it's usually Indian curries who get the usual bombardment, It's over for Indiacels, no need to lie about your ethnicity when you're either thugmaxxing or groominggangmaxxing

Last edited:
Often its hard to distinguish between southern euros and middle easterners. Does this mean many southern euros, can see there acceptably drop from 58% to 6%?
The chart is stupid tbh. It's more so that these women think of the worst types of Middle Easterners when comparing them. They probably imagine a hook nosed Bedoin over a swarthy Caucasion. Said this before, but it's all about bones, and Middle Easterners have caucasion bones, ergo making them better looking than Asians and Negros.

And let's not forget the halo that Middle Easterners generally don't date or tolerate their kids dating
Many people say I look Greek lol. Though Greeks are brown anyways

Cope, Pakis slay in the west, it's usually Indian curries who get the usual bombardment
No they dont, most pakis ik look like curries, and when they are good looking they can fraud middle eastern which gets mogged by rice
racial_preferences_of_women-png.347174

Just accept your a deathnic and move on

I wonder what @RREEEEEEEEE has to say about this because he is a proud ethnic.

I wonder what @RREEEEEEEEE has to say about this because he is a proud ethnic.
You can be proud of being ethnic but you will never slay lol

No they dont, most pakis ik look like curries, and when they are good looking they can fraud middle eastern which gets mogged by rice

1 million white jbs groomed by paki slayers in londistan

I always thought curries had higher T than rice
Not sure tbh, I was just giving random examples but they are at the bottom 2 at least.

Cope, Pakis slay in the west, it's usually Indian curries who get the usual bombardment, It's over for Indiacels, no need to lie about your ethnicity when you're either thugmaxxing or groominggangmaxxing

Just groom jobs bro CEOs love that shit
PAKICELS SLAY, INDIACELS PRAY, btw Paki's are usually better looking and thugmaxxed, especially in the UK, whereas Indiacels are generally seen as benign cucks

All I can do is hope to whitemaxx being a pale mexican who never leaves the house

PAKICELS SLAY, INDIACELS PRAY, btw Paki's are usually better looking and thugmaxxed, especially in the UK, whereas Indiacels are generally seen as benign cucks
just be @RREEEEEEEEE theory

curry cope. but pakis are more thugmaxxed then dindus

curry cope. but pakis are more thugmaxxed then dindus
You can literally read at sikh forums, how they cope with their women betraying them, not with some cumskin brit normie but with a paki, tho after getting each and every orifice stretched to the maximum by a gang, they often come back and complain and fool them of getting groomed by Pakis, dunno how they cope, fkin cucks

You can literally read at sikh forums, how they cope with their women betraying them, not with some cumskin brit normie but with a paki, tho after getting each and every orifice stretched to the maximum by a gang, they often come back and complain and fool them of getting groomed by Pakis, dunno how they cope, fkin cucks
im not sikh so i dont know, but arent punjabis in pakistan muslims? There's literally no diffrence apart from religon between northern indians and pakis, maybe some pakis have more afgan blood

I'm not at all Italian or Greek, but some foids thought I was and like an idiot I revealed the truth

im not sikh so i dont know, but arent punjabis in pakistan muslims? There's literally no diffrence apart from religon between northern indians and pakis, maybe some pakis have more afgan blood
COPE, getting gangbanged by a couple of thugmaxxed guys and treated like a POS(which they really are) and stretched to the maximum in each and every orifice is the ultimate female fantasy, everything else be it ethnicity or religion is nothin infront of it.

I wouldnt be here if i was white, if i was white i'd be surrounded by tons of ethnic foids. Pray to allah everyday if u werent born an ethnic, and let alone a curry.
Exactly, whitecel===volcel

Buh...buh... western foids just want chad!!

go to India/sea and prepare to be treated like a fucking demigod

Exactly, whitecel===volcel

Buh...buh... western foids just want chad!!

go to India/sea and prepare to be treated like a fucking demigod
exactly, all whitecels need to read this

Do bedouins look different from the typical middle easterner?
Yes, Middle East is a massive place, so there are a lot of different sub-races, and the amount of mixing with Europeans/Turks/Africans varies from place to place. Most Europeans, for example, generally look the same, yet a Yemeni will look way different to a Syrian.

That's also depending on what qualifies as "middle east" though. Most of the time, the Gulf, Mesopetamia, the Levant, and Egypt count as the Middle East, though often that definition is extended to North Africa, Persia, Anatolia, and sometimes even Afghanistan/Pakistan.
I'm not at all Italian or Greek, but some foids thought I was and like an idiot I revealed the truth
My name is mostly the only thing that gives it away, that and my beard

True pakis are lighter skinned and more caucasian looking .
Bro that reddit post is so fucking bluepilled,

ffs this clown literally wrote muh wealth gap got me bitches

whitecels are automatic volcels unless you’re a victim of an acid attack or had your face eaten by a bear or some shit like that
Whites here will deny this

True pakis are lighter skinned and more caucasian looking .

Whites here will deny this
Fucking Brendio moron was even arguing that ethnics had higher SMV