Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just lol at being ethnic

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Its beyond game over for us whitecels.. can't imagine how beyond beyond over it is for currycels.

Blackcel here. Blacks are fucking ugly, poor and low IQ AND on top of that being the most hated race due to crimes and problems blacks bring with them everywhere they go. Sadly blacks like myself suffer as a result of it even though I'm innocent and keep to myself. Sigh. :feelsbadman:

just be @RREEEEEEEEE theory
I don't live in the UK. I am a timid curry in the west.
I wonder what @RREEEEEEEEE has to say about this because he is a proud ethnic.
He's got a point to an extent. Because it's true that deathnik femorrhoids prefer white guys over curries like me.

Kikecels are ugly and high E. We need kike foids to be forced to fuck us. Don’t give them a choice
kikecels don't even make the list, we are the chosen people because God chose us to rot as a nation.
And the estrogen one seems true, meanwhile kike whores look more high T as well compared to most other groups.

lol at women having any say in anything*

kikecels don't even make the list, we are the chosen people because God chose us to rot as a nation.
And the estrogen one seems true, meanwhile kike whores look more high T as well compared to most other groups.
Tbh. Not as high T as shegroids but higher than us

I wouldnt be here if i was white, if i was white i'd be surrounded by tons of ethnic foids.

Cope. If you were white you most likely wouldn't even like non-white foids. You'd be stuck lusting after white foids who will never look at you.

Last edited:
Tbh. Not as high T as shegroids but higher than us
well black males have more than black women, so makes sense. But for us, it is beyond over.

I'm a white man and I'm a 23yo KHHV. JBW does not apply to every one of us.

Cope. If you were white you most likely wouldn't even like non-white foids. You'd be stuck lusting after white foids who will never look at you.
what? you know that more than 50% of noodlewhores date white guys, plenty of white guys lusting after ethnic foids