Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just lol at "female friends"

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
I have never had a femoid as a friend, and nor do I ever want to, truth be told. Because for starters, I despise femoids and can't stand them. All they are useful for is to get into a relationship with them and also to fuck the shit out of their vagina. Second, I literally see no point in having them just as friends -- it's just nothing but a waste of time.

I mean, what could you possibly gain from having a femoid as your friend? They are not going to give you sex. That's obviously never going to happen. Also, being just friends with them as an incel, so you could get various advice from them is the most dumbest thing an incel could do. They are pathological liars, so they'll never give you advice that you really seek or need. So, the only thing that is going to happen when you have a femoid as a friend is that you'll become her personal tampon.

You'll get the chances to listen to all those emotional sob stories in how Chad won't commit to her and all that bull-fucking-shit. Oh, you'll also get the chance to do favors towards her. Like, helping her in her work/studying and getting stuff for her -- not exactly the favors that you would want to do. The bitch, however, will never really do you any favors; whatever it may be. Men and femoids are not friends. If there isn't any kind of sexual activity involved there is literally no point in having femoids as friends.

Same here females bullied me in middle school and didn’t even bother taking to me in high school

Same here females bullied me in middle school and didn’t even bother taking to me in high school
lol every female hated me in high school and i didnt even do anything wrong to them, i was just ugly and awkward and this is one of the reasons why i hate femoids.

there is no point in doing anything with a female other than putting your dick in her vag/mouth/ass

The sub 5 males with female friends are almost always soyboy cuck starbucks drinking fags.

The sub 5 males with female friends are almost always soyboy cuck starbucks drinking fags.
ive never really understood this though, like these "incels" have to be actually fakecels and are just coping normies in disguise. There is no way, someone as subhuman as they claim to be, can have an actual female as a friend.

Fuck, even my normie friends didnt have female friends before they got into their own relationships.

i believe only gay males have a legitimate reason to become friends with females. she fucks or she useless

ive never really understood this though, like these "incels" have to be actually fakecels and are just coping normies in disguise. There is no way, someone as subhuman as they claim to be, can have an actual female as a friend.

Fuck, even my normie friends didnt have female friends before they got into their own relationships.
It's wizardry. Maybe we're just not NT.

sigh time to ldar
Unknown

This is me being NT with the hip new "selfee"

Adolescent indiscretions aside, I've never had female friends. Intersex friendships are always based on an asymmetry of attractive power, and breed resentment.

Having female friends is cuckoldry.

A 1/10 female would rather ride a cheese grater than be friends with an incel.

The friendship between a superior being(male) and a inferior parasitic creature(f*male) will always benefit ONLY the latter

Probably normies and soyboys think that having f*males """friends""" will give them more chances at getting laid via social circles... pure bluepill
A wom*N would never propose a sub 6,5 individual as a potential partner to any of her friends...

The friendship between a superior being(male) and a inferior parasitic creature(f*male) will always benefit ONLY the latter

Probably normies and soyboys think that having f*males """friends""" will give them more chances at getting laid via social circles... pure bluepill
A wom*N would never propose a sub 6,5 individual as a potential partner to any of her friends...

guys who have female friends are ego feeders nothing more

JFL at incels trying to play the friends card. Normies, yet alone chads, cannot have friendships with femoids, because the exponentially growing sexual tensions and desires will eventually lead to coitus. Only subhumans can, and they are serving as the restroom for women's emotional conflicts. They don't have any other purpose for them.

You'll get the chances to listen to all those emotional sob stories in how Chad won't commit to her and all that bull-fucking-shit. Oh, you'll also get the chance to do favors towards her. Like, helping her in her work/studying and getting stuff for her -- not exactly the favors that you would want to do. The bitch, however, will never really do you any favors; whatever it may be.

Femoids whining to their male friends about their boyfriends/crushes all the time is a meme. It merely happens in reality. And if she is happy to receive favors all the time but gives nothing back fuck her, that's not friendship, that's orbiting. Apart from that, legitimate female friends do exist.

I cannot even get female friends anymore.
That is how pathetic I am.
I can only dream about being friendzoned.
I have absolutely nothing anYmore to offer.
I am poor,sick,mentally ill and no one wants to even be around me anymore. Other than some few male "friends" but those have no one else to be with anways so I wouldn't even count them.
It is 100% over for me.

I've never had a female friend, but I kind of like the idea of having a female friend.

I don't want one that will use me as an emotional tampon though, so I don't think I REALLY want a female friend since that seems to be how women treat guy friends. But it would be cool to have one that was a total bro.