Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just lol at incels who think inhibition holds you back

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
blickpall said:
First of all, based on your purported background you should know there are different kinds of therapy, so throwing a blanket statement like "therapy is useless" is fallacious in nature to begin with. You can't lump hypnotherapy and BA together, they couldn't be more different. Secondly, therapy isn't just showing up and being talked at or giving indifferent answers, it requires participation and a desire for change which is by no means a guarantee but I imagine has been an issue for you based on your attitude towards it. Thirdly, not all therapists are created equal, something I'm sure we can all agree is a fact of life. Finally, "I used to be a psych major" and the fact that it didn't work for you are examples of ambiguous anecdotal evidence; what I'm basing my statements on is statistics.

lol, armchair psychologist. 

I made a blanket statement because it's generally accepted that CBT and mindfulness are the norm, and both are useless (in my informed opinion). The stats are inherently flawed because overdiagnosis/misdiagnosis have been a major issue in the mental health system for some time. They're treating people who don't have disorders in the first place (i.e. "failed normies"). In addition, a lot of the facts are manipulated to push political/corporate agendas. I could show you proof (I actually did research on this back in the day) but it would be a waste of time. You'll just deny it to cope with the fact that you've wasted money on snake oil and/or committed to a disgraceful career path. 

Nice work on the confirmation bias, circular reasoning, and projection though (i.e. all the things you accuse others of). I can tell you've never sought out evidence that contradicts your opinions. Very typical of someone indoctrinated by the system. Hopefully one day you'll escape the cult of modern psychotherapy and see it for what it really is.

Framecel222 said:
incelman said:
Framecel222 said:
How would I be able to tell? Roast beef theory is false, and even if it was true I was too young to tell the difference.

You are not an incel if you are incapable of telling if her hymen was intact or not by merely fondling her pussy.

I was 5 lmfao. I didn't even know what a hymen was.

Age is cope

Framecel222 said:
incelman said:
Framecel222 said:
Explain why Gambler is incel then. Obviously most of us, myself included, are subhuman inside and out but there are mentalcels here and there.

Who the fuck is Gambler?

http://i.imgur.com/92jFQUq.jpg

This nigga must be retarded if he can’t slip into some pussy. What the fuck

fukmylyf said:
blickpall said:
First of all, based on your purported background you should know there are different kinds of therapy, so throwing a blanket statement like "therapy is useless" is fallacious in nature to begin with. You can't lump hypnotherapy and BA together, they couldn't be more different. Secondly, therapy isn't just showing up and being talked at or giving indifferent answers, it requires participation and a desire for change which is by no means a guarantee but I imagine has been an issue for you based on your attitude towards it. Thirdly, not all therapists are created equal, something I'm sure we can all agree is a fact of life. Finally, "I used to be a psych major" and the fact that it didn't work for you are examples of ambiguous anecdotal evidence; what I'm basing my statements on is statistics.

lol, armchair psychologist. 

I made a blanket statement because it's generally accepted that CBT and mindfulness are the norm, and both are useless (in my informed opinion). The stats are inherently flawed because overdiagnosis/misdiagnosis have been a major issue in the mental health system for some time. They're treating people who don't have disorders in the first place (i.e. "failed normies"). In addition, a lot of the facts are manipulated to push political/corporate agendas. I could show you proof (I actually did research on this back in the day) but it would be a waste of time. You'll just deny it to cope with the fact that you've wasted money on snake oil and/or committed to a disgraceful career path. 

Nice work on the confirmation bias, circular reasoning, and projection though (i.e. all the things you accuse others of). I can tell you've never sought out evidence that contradicts your opinions. Very typical of someone indoctrinated by the system. Hopefully one day you'll escape the cult of modern psychotherapy and see it for what it really is.

Please, provide your proof.

If someone is revered and treated as a superior being along with constantly given attention and validation they would naturally be low inhibition. It is the negative treatment we have received from society that has made us high inhibition. The only cure for this is looksmaxxing which is a futile pursuit without expensive and dangerous surgeries.

Asshatting said:
This nigga must be retarded if he can’t slip into some pussy. What the fuck

Cope. He is just ugly and unattractive. I haven't seen a single guy with similar features to him that has a gf.

universallyabhorred said:
If someone is revered and treated as a superior being along with constantly given attention and validation they would naturally be low inhibition. It is the negative treatment we have received from society that has made us high inhibition. The only cure for this is looksmaxxing which is a futile pursuit without expensive and dangerous surgeries.

We need genmaxxing not looksmatching. Our DNA is fundamentally flawed.

GeneticFilth said:
Looks determines your personality. If all attractive males woke up as ugly males with pectus excavatum, severe acne, and a recessed chin, they would all be the exact opposite of what they once were. Same thing with attractive females. If they woke up and were flat as a board and had a horse face, their lives would be completely different. If I woke up and was even decent looking I would smash my computer and I would go outside everyday.

This

GeneticFilth said:
Looks determines your personality. If all attractive males woke up as ugly males with pectus excavatum, severe acne, and a recessed chin, they would all be the exact opposite of what they once were. Same thing with attractive females. If they woke up and were flat as a board and had a horse face, their lives would be completely different. If I woke up and was even decent looking I would smash my computer and I would go outside everyday.

if they woke up with super masculine faces and morbid obesity you mean, horseface flat chicks are highly sought after...women don't need good genetics to be high appeal boyo

I don't even know what low/high inhibition is. Can somebody tl;dr it for me?

ramirezpersonality said:
if they woke up with super masculine faces and morbid obesity you mean, horseface flat chicks are highly sought after...women don't need good genetics to be high appeal boyo

Flat girls get bullied for being flat, by Stacies with hourglass figures and chads. They will still live life on ultra easy mode, but their life quality will still be way worse.

this blackpill is giving me acid reflux, no hope no cope

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
I don't even know what low/high inhibition is. Can somebody tl;dr it for me?

low inhibition: you're assertive, relaxed, not afraid to approach others or judgement
high inhibition: passiveness, anxiety, afraid of being perceived negatively and being the center of attention

blackpilledsubhuman said:
low inhibition: you're assertive, relaxed, not afraid to approach others or judgement
high inhibition: passiveness, anxiety, afraid of being perceived negatively and being the center of attention

Thanks for the quick explanation, I tried looking it up the other day but it was too much for me to read through. The way you describe it, I'm low inhibition.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back