Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just lol at MISS ENLGAND 2019 NOWHERE NEAR CAUCASIAN

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic

CLOWN WORLD HAS REACHED GIGA PROPORTIONS

How can this be MISS ENGLAND, she is literally nowhere near our ethnicity as a fellow BRIT

How far does PRO ACTION GO its literally without logic, she is literally a representation of under 1% of the population of females in the UK

Her male looksmatch is working 12 hours a day in curryland to feed his family.

Why do you care? You really give a shit about a hole representing you as a brit?

Why do you care? You really give a shit about a hole representing you as a brit?
True
But was just an observation on complete clown world logic, was using it as a representation of the decline of logic and pro ethnic campaigning of soyciety without any thought for the OPTICS, and what it means for native people within the country. It is not her representing the U.K. its the amount of white Caucasian foids being fucked over for an INDIAN WOMEN to be crowned miss ENGLAND, the level of fuck over is huge, and the proethnic bias must be huge.

All you have to do is reverse the paradigm and say, hmmmm well how many white women have won miss India, AND WHERE FUCKING CALLED JANE SMITH and even if they have it would look fucking retarded

All you have to do is reverse the paradigm and say, hmmmm well how many white women have won miss India, AND WHERE FUCKING CALLED JANE SMITH and even if they have it would look fucking retarded

Personally I dont really care about what women are winning. Let the clown world continue its garbage.

Ethnic or white they still wouldnt fuck any of us, so it doesnt really matter.

4105867 RWBOAIHV 7

You can literally walk on the street and see 10 beckies that are hotter than her

Im not doubting she is attractive though she is stunning

Problem is for me after and to a very large degree before the black pill, attractiveness is like 25% of the cake, the morality the humour the personality is nearly the whole deal.

Without these aspects I literally have no attraction to them, they are like some mannoquin, thats why i can act cool as shit to hot beckies because i guve no flying fucks, if there are immoral, basic bitches with no humour, no brain, no self awareness i would not touch them, i mostly preempt it as I can spot basic bitches a mile off, and are passive aggressive to them before they have a chance to shoot me down.

Even though im an INCEL they hate that shit, even as low as I am it still pisses them off, its one of the only reasons i do it to their ass

I FUCKING HATE THESE SHIT SKINNED NIGGERS AND THE JEWS THAT PROP THEM UP THE ONLY SHITSKINS AND MINORITIES I LIKE ARE ON .CO

is that a curryfoid lol

makes sense since london is currycel central

JFL at being white in your home country and minding your own business and then having virtue-signalling anti-white discrimination shoved in your face from every angle.

Ethnic holes are wining those pageants because every country wants to showcase how diversified they are.
And due to this ethnic holes are realizing that their SMV is far more than they were led to believe. So they leave ethnic men behind and start chasing white dick.
Its the fault of the society that ethniccels are incels.

England is so cucked now. With brexit they shouldve sent all non english out with a boat

It's misrepresentation you fucking inbred wannabe Ape Retard
Without principle and morailty applied, is why you're incel you dumbfuck.

Yeahhh you're going on the ignore list bud. Timeout for one day. Try again tomorrow

Bhasha Mukherjee MAN WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THIS :lul::lul:
JFL at being white in your home country and minding your own business and then having virtue-signalling anti-white discrimination shoved in your face from every angle.
This

Last edited:
Fuck it’s over

JFL thinking England is a "white country". Or giving a damn especially.

Who the fuck even cares about beauty pageants?

id fuck that mutt nigger hole tbh

It's a symbol of dominance from the multi-culti flooders. They rub your replacement in your face and laugh.

This society is hypocritical, ethnics are treated well to gain social points, remember that we live in a dictatorship of politically correct. If you look through everything like me you will see that this condescension is rather a pity.

White girls are ugly she mogs the shit out of them

CLOWN WORLD HAS REACHED GIGA PROPORTIONS

How can this be MISS ENGLAND, she is literally nowhere near our ethnicity as a fellow BRIT

How far does PRO ACTION GO its literally without logic, she is literally a representation of under 1% of the population of females in the UK
miss england and doctor, she mogs