Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just lol at these coping MGTOWS. "Wamen are going homeless! yay!" they can just get their betabux to pay the money.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
And cucks will pay for their dinner through tinder. HOW retarded do you have to be to be poor as a women?
Just become a ewhore and sell your nudes to cucks. They pay grand dollars for it.

In conclusion women were stupider then expected

Holy shit this guy is coping so fucking hard, the numbers he cited were not indicative at all of women going homeless. Neither does he realize women can default to selling themselves in 5 different ways.

Through his voice I can tell he is obese.He is coping hard.

Through his voice I can tell he is obese.He is coping hard.
Men are far more likely to be homeless cuz we don’t have the same privileges as women. Women won’t pay for our free shit too

Men are far more likely to be homeless cuz we don’t have the same privileges as women. Women won’t pay for our free shit too
Precisely.. any argument that celebrates the fact that Foids are going homeless really stings and kicks the homeless Men when they are down.. there are a lot more homeless who are Male then their other gender counterpart. It's a massive problem for society. Really fucking infuriates me.

women can make much more money in one day lmao opers