Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just lol at this bluepilled cuck giving ER advice on his facebook post

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Visionary
-

"just join a christian dating site bro"
"just be positive br0"
"life has so much to offer br0"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

replace the sites with tinder and *insert less """""shallow""" dating site* and it reads like a 2020 normie post

never knew ER slummed it on craigslist, the guy is probably right about the meth

Better than being scammed. I've spent hundreds on dating sites, because I'm retarded. I should be way angry that ER was,and I'm three years older

I appreciate that he was trying to be nice about it instead of being condescending but I still laughed at him suggesting christian mingle

and why the fuck was ER looking for dates on craigslist? :feelskek:

'christian mingle'

jfl at thinking 'christian' girls are any better

I found the dudes fb

craiglist for relationships? nah

>life has so much to offer!
>LOL you want sex? You’re not entitled to that you dirty inkler!

Can ER not talk like an anime villain at least just once?

I didn't know he came up with "fuck this gay earth".
yeah that surprised me tbh. I feel like I've seen normies use that phrase too. I would not expect it to be coined by ER

yeah that surprised me tbh. I feel like I've seen normies use that phrase too. I would not expect it to be coined by ER
Who knows what else he could've came up with if he was still alive.

It was a different time. Christian Mingle seemed viable.

Looking for girls on Craiglist, really?

often straight guys who give off gay vibes think most people act gay.

Actually, you could accurately describe the way normies act as "gay" in a sense - if gay means lame - because competing over things when you have more than you need to survive is very lame, but it's what most people do all the time.
It was a different time. Christian Mingle seemed viable.
fair

Christian foids are still foids. In fact if anything reports say they are the worst kind, worshipping Sky Chad afterall.

often straight guys who give off gay vibes think most people act gay.
I wouldn't say ER gave off "gay vibes". sure he wasn't a "masculine alpha" like a blonde 6'5 starting quarterback, but there's nothing effeminate about him either

I wouldn't say ER gave off "gay vibes". sure he wasn't a "masculine alpha" like a blonde 6'5 starting quarterback, but there's nothing effeminate about him either
It's a matter of opinion. I don't think so either but some people do. It's also the reason (lie, I bet) that the women he asked used on him.

It's also the reason (lie, I bet) that the women he asked used on him.
it's possible. he was living in a beachside party/college town town in California, so he was definitely competing with a lot of hypermasculine and socially successful guys.

my rejections usually involved some vague phrase like "it's not really particular things I can list" or "I just need space from you". it's just another way of saying "I don't find you attractive" tbh

it's possible. he was living in a beachside party/college town town in California, so he was definitely competing with a lot of hypermasculine and socially successful guys.

my rejections usually involved some vague phrase like "it's not really particular things I can list" or "I just need space from you". it's just another way of saying "I don't find you attractive" tbh
Mine were more just "flat no not interested". Except one girl who I actually gave a good excuse to, I told her to go fuck with another girl. Who I had almost had a chance with. And then went back on it and said I made it up. Because I realized her school could get on my case easily. And when I asked the first girl out she said no because I'm a liar LMAO. That would be a GOOD thing if it was chad but as a 4/10 it killed any chances I had. The uglier you are, the more women pick on things. The less, the more they let anything slide. Real interesting how lookism is this universal.

Legit I bet if I hadn't told her that she would've given me one date before dropping. This was right before puberty really started fucking with me.

I didn't know he came up with "fuck this gay earth".
:no:

:no:
that makes more sense. now I'm surprised that it stretches all the way back to 2010 though

what link did he send

:feelskek:
:feelskek::feelskek: Christian girls

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back