Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just lol if you don't have hunter eyes

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
yTo11Ch.jpg

Just lol if you don’t have human bone structure.

This allways reminds me of the guy in @Nautica1983 profile pic.

Yes, that pic is fucking brutal

football is a pretty good cope imo. helps you feel like part of something

Having Pussy eyes is a death sentence

I have the eyes of a sea cucumber.

It's a lot about having eyes that look like a predator vs eyes that look like a prey

latest

vs

bunny%20pictures-007.jpg

https://incels.is/Thread-BlackPill-eye-area-is-LITERALLY-EVERYTHING

Fuck genetics

The fuck does that picture prove? No one has beady eyes like the ones on the right.

Kointo said:
The fuck does that picture prove? No one has beady eyes like the ones on the right.

It's about how deep set eyes + low set strong browline affect so much eye area. It's about the detail surrounding the eyeball. For the second example just look at blackops2cel

No hunter eyes = incel for life

Zyros said:
It's about how deep set eyes + low set strong browline affect so much eye area. It's about the detail surrounding the eyeball. For the second example just look at blackops2cel

hhmmmmm...the picture provided isn't a good representation of this.

Lmao. Can someone find me the thread of animals with hunter eyes and bug eyes comparison? One of the funniest threads I've seen.

Eyes are the dealbreakers. They make up 60% of facial good looks on their own.

vDf4ES6.png

Hairline is more important, together with height.

MayorOfKekville said:
vDf4ES6.png
You can’t be Chad with prey eyes but you can be Incel wirh hunter eyes.

Octopusgun2 said:

Yeah, but you'd need to have a VERY subhuman rest of face to outweigh the hunter eyes.

Even blackops2cel is chadlite with hunter eyes.

MayorOfKekville said:
Yeah, but you'd need to have a VERY subhuman rest of face to outweigh the hunter eyes.

This. I can't take any incel here with hunter eyes seriously.

MayorOfKekville said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I have very subhuman rest.

MayorOfKekville said:

vDf4ES6.png

LOL that's brutal, shit eye region makes you look beta as fuck

iiiTeMpeR said:

haha, right eagle looks completely retarded.

Vision said:
Lmao. Can someone find me the thread of animals with hunter eyes and bug eyes comparison? One of the funniest threads I've seen.

I wanna see it too.

mikepence said:
football is a pretty good cope imo. helps you feel like part of something

Really? Football is sui-fuel to me.

Just standing by the sidelines watching those chad players slay and be treated like they do something wonderful other than chase after a fucking ball.

Football is just society's celebration of pure Chaddiness. It's less about skill and more about showing off alpha traits like muscles, speed and strength.

With all the reports of CTE and brain injury, liberals might just wanna ban football lol.

I would welcome that actually. The feminist roasties might not haha. That wanna see the players in their tights.

Let's see if they go against the roasties' wishes. It would be a small step forward in alleviating the lookism in America.

Notice how the only difference between the first and the second picture is above the eye, nothing else and yet it doesn't seem like it in the same way it won't seem to anyone like you're focused and passionate if you have zoomed out and vague eyes like in the second picture

Zyros said:
It's a lot about having eyes that look like a predator vs eyes that look like a prey
latest

vs
bunny%20pictures-007.jpg
I mean you have hunter eyes but you still would be a prey in natural environment

saddupbro said:
haha, right eagle looks completely retarded.

I wanna see it too.

Really? Football is sui-fuel to me.

Just standing by the sidelines watching those chad players slay and be treated like they do something wonderful other than chase after a fucking ball.

Football is just society's celebration of pure Chaddiness. It's less about skill and more about showing off alpha traits like muscles, speed and strength.

With all the reports of CTE and brain injury, liberals might just wanna ban football lol.

I would welcome that actually. The feminist roasties might not haha. That wanna see the players in their tights.

Let's see if they go against the roasties' wishes. It would be a small step forward in alleviating the lookism in America.

he meant football, not handegg

Akarin said:
he meant football, not handegg

he's American though, I would expect him to refer to it as soccer.

towncel said:
Notice how the only difference between the first and the second picture is above the eye, nothing else and yet it doesn't seem like it in the same way it won't seem to anyone like you're focused and passionate if you have zoomed out and vague eyes like in the second picture

Yeah a prominent browridge with a downward glabella is probably the most dimorphic facial trait you can have. Women dont even have browridges.