Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just lol if you think that 15yo is not prime pussy

Akarin

Akarin

lolicel
-
the most brutal women agepill of Evana Lynch

I fucking loved her in Order of Phoenix and I still have butterflies whenever she is showed on screen. Too fuckin cute. She was 14-15 that time
lunalovegood-810x531.jpg

and that's how she looks like today, used up wrinkly bitch and she's only 26

evanna-lynch-jewel-line-02.jpg

Feminists lie and say that a woman's prime is past 18. Biggest bluepill myth ever. There is a reason as to why grown men always married women who were maximum 16.

Akarin said:

I fucking loved her in Order of Phoenix and I still have butterflies whenever she is showed on screen. Too fuckin cute. She was 14-15 that time
lunalovegood-810x531.jpg

i want to cry

"If the age is not on the clock, she's ready for the cock."
- Gandhi

12 is prime pussy.
On another note, I don't find that pale girl with quasi ginger hair that attractive. I prefer brown girls anyway.

mods please ban these fucking pedos. Holy shit is this even an incel forum anymore.

she's bloated. You can see that she'll continue bloating.

Virginp0wers said:
mods please ban these fucking pedos. Holy shit is this even an incel forum anymore.

ebephilia != paedophilia

Virginp0wers said:

>pedos
>pedos
>pedos
>pedos
>pedos
>pedos
>pedos
>pedos
>pedos
>pedos
>pedos
>pedos
tumblr_olgkmojsIs1tydz8to1_500.gif

FeminismsCancer said:
12 is prime pussy.
On another note, I don't find that pale girl with quasi ginger hair that attractive. I prefer brown girls anyway.
12 is too young for most you might be a pedo

Akarin said:

lunalovegood-810x531.jpg

I've read that when she was in the Harry Potter films, they had to bind her breasts because they were too big and would have given away her age too much.

nausea said:
she is ugly

Won't disagree, she's not objectively attractive. But she looked really cute in motion in 5th part.

Virginp0wers said:
>go ER
Allowed.
>talking about JBs
Must be ban.

You know that talking about going ER is way, way worse, right? FFS. People were talking about throwing acid on cunt's faces.

Can I be banned for calling someone a faggot?

Pasteleiro said:
>go ER
Allowed.
>talking about JBs
Must be ban.

You know that talking about going ER is way, way worse, right? FFS. People were talking about throwing acid on cunt's faces.

Can I be banned for calling someone a faggot?

People like this are the biggest retards on this site. They don't find anything morally wrong with raping, killing and disfiguring women but would crucify you for having consensual sex with 13yo.

Virginp0wers said:

A pedo is attracted to pre-pubescent girls, you fucking cuck. Are you telling me that women in some states with an age of consent of 16 become mature earlier than women in other states with an age of consent of 18? Ignorant thinking.

NeverSubmit said:
12 is too young for most you might be a pedo

12 was the legal marriage age for most of human history. It's feminazis who introduced an age of consent, first of 14, then 16 and now 18 in some countries. You grand-parents or great-grandparents probably married when she was 12.
Girls don't need an education beyond elementary and definitely not careers. They also don't need to hop from teen chad cock to teen chad cock.

Nah, seh was always ugly. Makeup, cherrypicked angles, shading.

I like 15 year old pussie also...

3234014913e286ef5e4d7361d866e538--death-note-near-scary.jpg

Akarin said:
>pedos
>pedos
>pedos
>pedos
>pedos
>pedos
>pedos
>pedos
>pedos
>pedos
>pedos
>pedos
tumblr_olgkmojsIs1tydz8to1_500.gif

These imbeciles need to educate themselves on the ACTUAL definition of "pedophile"

I'm tired of arguing this since I've said it over and over again.

Virginp0wers said:

Holy shit, I thought incels with morals didn't exist. Was I wrong to assume that people on here have let go of society's rules? Apparently I was.

FeminismsCancer said:
12 was the legal marriage age for most of human history. It's feminazis who introduced an age of consent, first of 14, then 16 and now 18 in some countries. You grand-parents or great-grandparents probably married when she was 12.
Girls don't need an education beyond elementary and definitely not careers. They also don't need to hop from teen chad cock to teen chad cock.
I don't have a problem as long as they are developed I just think most 12 year olds looks like children

FeminismsCancer said:

Seek help. if you think a 12 year old is ok you are fucked up. One thing i liked about r/incels is we didnt have pedophiles actually allowed to post. The fact the mods even allow this kinda shit is disturbing af and makes me just want to go isolationcel if this is the new face of incels.is

Virginp0wers said:
Seek help. if you think a 12 year old is ok you are fucked up. One thing i liked about r/incels is we didnt have pedophiles actually allowed to post. The fact the mods even allow this kinda shit is disturbing af and makes me just want to go isolationcel if this is the new face of incels.is

Fucked up why? Does it feel that good to virtue signal the mainstream blue pill?
Also, look up ebephilia and educate yourself.

Virginp0wers said:

I think you need to stop moralfagging right now. A "pedophile" is someone who's attracted to pre pubescent children. Hebephilia is general attraction to 11-14 year olds, and ephebophilia is general attraction to 15-19 year olds.

I think I just might go isolationcel if people don't start abandoning their silly morals forced onto them by society.

Please educate:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebephilia

How is this degenerate shit still allowed on the forum? 

No, you sick fucks. I don't want to fuck some 14 yo snot, no matter how sexually developed she is. And I certainly don't want you sick fucks to go around and pretend like anyone pushing against this narrative is some bluepilled cuck. 

inb4 HURR ITS NOT PEDOPHILIA ITS EPHEBOPHILIA DURR.

FiliumExMachina said:

No, you sick fucks. I don't want to fuck some 14 yo snot, no matter how sexually developed she is. And I certainly don't want you sick fucks to go around and pretend like anyone pushing against this narrative is some bluepilled cuck. 

I will not even bother replying, I'm gonna just leave this here

NeverSubmit said:
This is what you call a "good girl" in today's society
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx4IWpLJol0[/video]

Virginp0wers said:

Lmao There are threads of bitches getting shot or beaten to death
but JB is crossing the line

Akarin said:
I will not even bother replying, I'm gonna just leave this here

I think these moralfags are incels who still have a foot in the door on normie sites and are used to get a little pat on the back when they do this blue pilled knee-jerk pedo-hating (as in treating ebephilia, ephebophilia the same as paedophilia) virtue signalling trick and are somehow shocked that it doesn't work here. Also, it won't get them laid with the feminists they try to mollycoddle on those mainstream sites either.

Themisterpepsi said:
Lmao There are threads of bitches getting shot or beaten to death
but JB is crossing the line

LOL ikr, hadn't even thought of that one.

FeminismsCancer said:
I think these moralfags are incels who still have a foot in the door on normie sites and are used to get a little pat on the back when they do this blue pilled knee-jerk pedo-hating (as in treating ebephilia, ephebophilia the same as paedophilia) virtue signalling trick and are somehow shocked that it doesn't work here. Also, it won't get them laid with the feminists they try to mollycoddle on those mainstream sites either.

Oh fuck off. Feminist mainstream sites my ass. I've been posting on incel forums for years already. Forgive me if not agreeing with every single thing every poster has to say around here is me "mollycoddling feminists".

FiliumExMachina said:
Oh fuck off. Feminist mainstream sites my ass. I've been posting on incel forums for years already. Forgive me if not agreeing with every single thing every poster has to say around here is me "mollycoddling feminists".

Ah forgive me if liking girls of an age you don't approve of (for what rational reason?) makes me a pedo.

FeminismsCancer said:

FiliumExMachina said:

I'm done with trying to reason with these idiots @Akarin

Emma Watson was P R I M E in Prisoner of Azkaban and The Goblet of Fire. Dunno how old she was, probably around 15.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Emma Watson was P R I M E in Prisoner of Azkaban and The Goblet of Fire. Dunno how old she was, probably around 15.

she was 13 YOU SICK PEDOPHILE

2003-Disney-Kids-Choice-Awards-emma-watson-38934220-291-500.jpg

I used to think this but now that I'm in college I realize that college girls are hotter than high school girls on average. So female prime age is probably 18.

Virginp0wers said:

CUCK!

Lmao at all the moralfags in this thread thinking that finding a fertile and physically developed female makes you a "pedo"

Girls are at their cutest in their early - mid teens.

Akarin said:

If you missed out on this it's over.

Akarin said:

That's even better. I said 13 was the beginning of P R I M E, and people called me sick. Anyone who wouldn't fuck P R I M E Emma Watson is a volcel fag.

She need to lose about 25 pounds before the damage becomes permanent