Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just lol if you think you have a chance with a blind girl

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAaarYPieB0

Blind women, and women in general, are able to sense your subhumanity. They don't even need their eyes to do so.
Females can tell if you are Chad or incel without looking at you. They have some sort of sixth sense that allows them to do so.

incelaman said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAaarYPieB0

Blind women, and women in general, are able to sense your subhumanity. They don't even need their eyes to do so.
Females can tell if you are Chad or incel without looking at you. They have some sort of sixth sense that allows them to do so.

They can literally smell bad genes and good genes

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1617143/

Body odour may provide significant cues about a potential sexual partner's genetic quality, reproductive status and health. In animals, a key trait in a female's choice of sexual partner is male dominance but, to date, this has not been examined in humans. Here, we show that women in the fertile phase of their cycle prefer body odour of males who score high on a questionnaire-based dominance scale (international personality items pool). In accordance with the theory of mixed mating strategies, this preference varies with relationship status, being much stronger in fertile women in stable relationships than in fertile single women.

Body odour may provide significant cues about a potential sexual partner's genetic quality, reproductive status and health. In animals, a key trait in a female's choice of sexual partner is male dominance but, to date, this has not been examined in humans. Here, we show that women in the fertile phase of their cycle prefer body odour of males who score high on a questionnaire-based dominance scale (international personality items pool). In accordance with the theory of mixed mating strategies, this preference varies with relationship status, being much stronger in fertile women in stable relationships than in fertile single women.

[/quote]

In other words, PHEROMONES

incelaman said:

[/quote]
If you're a 6/10+, I've heard anecdotal evidence that buying pheromones are a cheat code. Even if you're below 6/10, it's worth a shot.

They'll just feel if you're tall or have muscles. It's over

Even with pheromones, once they feel a recessed chin, a deformed nose or non symmetrical face they're going to run away.

Oxygenius said:
incelaman said:

If you're a 6/10+, I've heard anecdotal evidence that buying pheromones are a cheat code. Even if you're below 6/10, it's worth a shot.
[/quote]

Cope. Phermones are produced by having passionate sex with a woman no other way.

kodoku said:

You mean FACE

DanBojack said:
Even with pheromones, once they feel a recessed chin, a deformed nose or non symmetrical face they're going to run away.

True

incelaman said:
Oxygenius said:
incelaman said:

Cope. Phermones are produced by having passionate sex with a woman no other way.

kodoku said:

You mean FACE

DanBojack said:

True
[/quote]

It's not a cope, pheromones can be dispensed into small vials and applied to attract female attention. I didn't SAY it would work, but it's inexpensive and worth a shot.

I've legit seen blind girls saying they only want tall men. Midget girls do the same. Just a preference teehee. Meanwhile if a man is half as picky he gets pointy elbows memes.

It's still unlikely to happen. If it happened to me, I'd probably end up like Francis Dollarhyde in the movie Manhunter. kek

HomoheroBishii said:
I've legit seen blind girls saying they only want tall men. Midget girls do the same. Just a preference teehee. Meanwhile if a man is half as picky he gets pointy elbows memes.

Men can't afford to be picky.

I would still give her a try. Im over 6ft. So maybe it would work.

You can date a blind girl as an incel, you just have to take daily showers and haircuts.

Incelibate anarchist said:
I would still give her a try. Im over 6ft. So maybe it would work.

Who would you give a try?

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
You can date a blind girl as an incel, you just have to take daily showers and haircuts.

You forgot confidence

Blind girls literally have height requirements and shit.

Even if you were able to date a blind female, her friends informing her of your sub humanity would result in her dumping you for chad.

Zielony4 said:
Blind girls literally have height requirements and shit.

Woman have some sort of psychic vision

universallyabhorred said:
Even if you were able to date a blind female, her friends informing her of your sub humanity would result in her dumping you.

That as well

Girls dont have a fucking sixth sense for anything. They know by feeling your face or what their friends tell them

hes a tall chad