Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just look at who the Princess Of Norway is in love with...?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
BBC Theory confirmed.

JUST BE BLACK AND MARRY INTO ROYALTY :reeeeee:

White woman and black man is the new standard.

Just shamanmaxx bro

BBC deniers ain't touching this one. If you're black or mixed with black. Lmao at not race bating a white foid with your "exotic" looks.

What make her a princess anyways? Being filthy rich? , how does a "noble family" title even work these days with all these whores? The corporates are the only true Kings /lord/pharaohs of our times. The rest is a distraction.

"He has the most profound wisdom to share and all the bits in between from the diversity of his being" :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

"Shaman Durek is merely a man I love spending my time with and who fulfills me"... with his BBC.

Love for holes = tall men with big dicks. Even better if they're foreign.

BBC deniers ain't touching this one. If you're black or mixed with black. Lmao at not race bating a white foid with your "exotic" looks.

What make her a princess anyways? Being filthy rich? , how does a "noble family" title even work these days with all these whores? The corporates are the only true Kings /lord/pharaohs of our times. The rest is a distraction.

Just being born into a royal family makes the roastie a princess. She has done fuck all to earn the spot, she is a useless, bbc sucking parasite.

JFL, Norway is getting cucked by Tyrone.

Hope that coal burner pays the toal

BBC Theory confirmed.
JUST BE BLACK AND MARRY INTO ROYALTY :reeeeee:

Ahh the BBC spammers are out in full force ITT, yet the other threads where foids openly expressed their hatred towards us ethnics, they were nowhere to be seen.

Also for the last fucking time: Posting a TYRONE is not proof of "JBB".
All foids I've approached have been ethnic.

In what world would being ethnic improve my SMV if my own kind doesn't even want me?

lmfao shes 47 aka post wall. She also has kids too

Mass report to your thread. It'll be deleted in the next minutes.

Just be statistical outlier bro, works every time

Just shamanmaxx bro

Scandinavian foid in action doing what they all do here

Volcel if you never tried
:lul::lul:

What use is there trying?
I've seen the disgust on foids' face when I'm sat on the back of the bus and they want to sit down but the only seats available are the ones next to me.

black guy marries 50 year old single mom

BBC theory confirmed

:lul::lul:

What use is there trying?
I've seen the disgust on foids' face when I'm sat on the back of the bus and they want to sit down but the only seats available are the ones next to me.
White foids?.

Why didn't you ask them out?. it's a win win situation for you if it's really over. You shouldn't be bothered if they reject you because you never had hope to begin with. And on the other hand you get to make her more disgusted and angry. Even play the race card if you can. Make a scene.

If I were mixed or black in the western world I'd ascend in no time.
black guy marries 50 year old single mom

BBC theory confirmed
You take what you can get.

Holy shit dude is not even Tyrone it's so fucking over everyone on suicide watch

Is the CuckTuber BasedShamen their kid who travelled from the future to make fun of us ?

I hope that cunt dies

JFL. Norway is the most cucked place on earth. Full of cucks fat soycucks. I pitty the nordiccels, they did not deserve this

Lmao at minority """""""incels""""""" on this forum.
Okay maybe asians but black and arab incels? No such thing.

In true black guy - white woman fashion, how long before we see her having a black eye, pregnant and Shaman out the door "just going for cigarettes?"

Just be black comfirmed

She’s an ACTUAL PRINCESS and a Scandinavian Stacy. But look who she has settled for?

I’ll just leave this here for others to figure out.

tyronelite at least
also hes pretty tall, id say at least 6,2ft
he worked as a model

so yeah, she married a tyrone, so what?
even if im against interracial dating if the female is white, its ok.

Blacks are gonna replace us pretty soon

There is no limit for JBB

JFL too much to be discussed but I'm not sure which one is more important. Tyrone marrying a divorced single mother of 3 or a Viking princess marrying BBC. Ragnar and Harald would be rolling in their graves

She settled for a cuck.
He is her cuck. Married with kids and postwall、he is a capn save a hoe