Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just look at who the Princess Of Norway is in love with...?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
I’m surprised this dumb thread is still up

Ugly roastie anyway, but still disgusting to make this bad example

When you are a female born into royalty, you can afford a low-iq negro to dick you.

typical scandicuck shenanigans

Disgusting. Race mixers should be PURGED from this Earth. One by one.

The only legit racecopers are currycels and ricecels. I refuse to think a blackcel can exist.

It reminds me of Gad Elmaleh that knocked up the daughter of Caroline princess of Hanover.
The gym teacher that fucked Victoria princess of Sweden.

"He has the most profound wisdom to share and all the bits in between from the diversity of his being" :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

"Shaman Durek is merely a man I love spending my time with and who fulfills me"... with his BBC.

Love for holes = tall men with big dicks. Even better if they're foreign.
:feelshaha:

She’s an ACTUAL PRINCESS and a Scandinavian Stacy. But look who she has settled for?

I’ll just leave this here for others to figure out.

I remember reading a story about an Egyptian Muslim man marrying a Danish princess/royal family member ,but I can't remember their names rn

Put in mind that Denmark is one of the most anti-Muslim pigskin shitholes in the world LMAO