Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just looked at some pictures of me with my cousins and my head is small as fuck

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
I’ve always knew I was a skullcel, but not THIS much of a skullcel. My head is literally almost 2/3 the size of both my cousins heads ded srs. My head also looks small for my body to :feelsbadman: now its even MORE over for me :feelsrope:

Well i don't have a big head but i have weird ears and a small hand, literal 12 year old hands. Most foids mog my hands

If you have smaller hands than females it’s over

that's the exact opposite for me JFL :feelscry: I've had big head in my childhood maybe because I was so skinny Idk why It turned into normal after the puberty thanks to the god :feelsbadman: I'm still incel looking and a manlet though

Having a small head usually only is a problem for tall guys.

I've never seen a short guy with a small head, we usually have massive heads, larger than our torsos.

I rather be 5'10 with a small head and 2 inch dick than 5'5 with a massive head, and a 5 inch dick

Baby head. Definitely worse than baby face. Sorry but, it's over.

Having a small head usually only is a problem for tall guys.

I've never seen a short guy with a small head, we usually have massive heads, larger than our torsos.

I rather be 5'10 with a small head and 2 inch dick than 5'5 with a massive head, and a 5 inch dick
The sad thing is for me, I’m 5’7.5 and my head is still small for my body :feelsbadman:

Just grow a bigger skull bro.

big head cel checking in

I sure do wish recreational hand surgery were a thing. It could be useful for a lot of shit: looking more masculine, better grip, better piano player, fuck my small hands.