[It's Over] Just looked at some pictures of me with my cousins and my head is small as fuck

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
I’ve always knew I was a skullcel, but not THIS much of a skullcel. My head is literally almost 2/3 the size of both my cousins heads ded srs. My head also looks small for my body to :feelsbadman: now its even MORE over for me :feelsrope:

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
Well i don't have a big head but i have weird ears and a small hand, literal 12 year old hands. Most foids mog my hands

ovrload

ovrload

Admiral
-
If you have smaller hands than females it’s over

loserkarthusplayer

loserkarthusplayer

Patience is key to Happiness
-
that's the exact opposite for me JFL :feelscry: I've had big head in my childhood maybe because I was so skinny Idk why It turned into normal after the puberty thanks to the god :feelsbadman: I'm still incel looking and a manlet though

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
-
Having a small head usually only is a problem for tall guys.

I've never seen a short guy with a small head, we usually have massive heads, larger than our torsos.

I rather be 5'10 with a small head and 2 inch dick than 5'5 with a massive head, and a 5 inch dick

Emba

Emba

permaculturist
-
Baby head. Definitely worse than baby face. Sorry but, it's over.

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
Having a small head usually only is a problem for tall guys.

I've never seen a short guy with a small head, we usually have massive heads, larger than our torsos.

I rather be 5'10 with a small head and 2 inch dick than 5'5 with a massive head, and a 5 inch dick
The sad thing is for me, I’m 5’7.5 and my head is still small for my body :feelsbadman:

WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

Captain
-
Just grow a bigger skull bro.

johnnyb

johnnyb

gib me duh pussay b0ss
-
big head cel checking in

schrodingercoper

schrodingercoper

Lowstandardscel, surgerymaxxer
-
I sure do wish recreational hand surgery were a thing. It could be useful for a lot of shit: looking more masculine, better grip, better piano player, fuck my small hands.