Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just looked in my social media account

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
I literally have hundreds of my messages to foids left on read. They didn’t even bother to say hi :(
I guess they sensed that i post here

social media is for normies

some of them don't even bother to simply read them

I literally have hundreds of my messages to foids left on read. They didn’t even bother to say hi :(
Вы заслуживаете лучшего, чем это. король

мы получаем ответы, которые мы заслуживаем, броцел

They sensed ur evil personality

They don't care about anyone, except for themselves. Some of them say they hate themselves but they are lying, they all love themselves and feel as though they have a sense of authority over everyone else, it pisses me off. I really feel for you.

Haven't touched facebook since 2013

They don't care about anyone, except for themselves. Some of them say they hate themselves but they are lying, they all love themselves and feel as though they have a sense of authority over everyone else, it pisses me off. I really feel for you.
They all think they’re wonderwoman I swear to god. If a man punched them in the face they would be dumbfounded

They all think they’re wonderwoman I swear to god. If a man punched them in the face they would be dumbfounded
They are all delusional, they are mostly scummy retards. Most girls are mean to me for no reason, They aren't better than me, an incel.

They are all delusional, they are mostly scummy retards. Most girls are mean to me for no reason, They aren't better than me, an incel.
I will forever find it funny that anti-incels project this onto incels and claim incels are the ones that act entitled.