Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Just lose some weight, bro!"

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
"You're incel because you're a morbidly obese, sweaty NEET who spends his day on his computer playing video games while stuffing his face with pizza, Doritos, cakes, Mountain Dew, Pepsi and beer.

"No wonder no one wants to get laid with you if you are a fat jobless loser who's always anxious and depressed, afraid of coming out of his messy room with trash and rotten uneaten food all over the floor, who has no self-esteem, doesn't take care of himself and stinks of rancid body odor.

"Seriously, who would want you the way you are living your life right now? The way you are treating yourself and your body right now? No one if going to want you if you look like trash, if all you eat is trash, if you live in trash, because you're pretty much trash. And no one wants trash.

"Maybe if you started showering every day, got yourself a job, went to the gym, lose some weight, build some muscle, put some effort in improving and taking care of yourself, and be more confident and domineering and masculine. Maybe, just maybe if you stopped being a self-defeating loser who doesn't amount to anything to change his situation.

"Once you bloom out of the cocoon of your former shell, that's when you are worthy of having sex with women that you want. You and anyone can become a Chad if you just put in enough effort into yourself in order to take lead over your own life and become the best man you can ever become."

Yeah, no amount of gymmaxxing and being confident is going to make up for my 4 inch dick or my 5'3" height!

Last edited:
Dn rd. Fatcel = volcel

Funny how making fun of fat girls is offensive, but if you disagree with anyone you're a "sweaty neckbeard looser with cheetos dust on his fingers"...

If you've never been lean, you don't belong here.

Losing weight is the easiest possible thing one can try to escape inceldom. It doesn't cost anything and requires nothing but determination.

Fatcel = volcel.

I've been skinny my whole life because all I do is suffer. At one point I was 155 pounds at 6'4, which is borderline anorexic.

Losing weight is the easiest possible thing one can try to escape inceldom. It doesn't cost anything and requires nothing but determination.

Fatcel = volcel.
I don't know. I've been struggling with weight all my life since childhood, and I don't know what to do to lose all this weight. Probably gonna take me more than a year to get me fit.

Fatcel = volcel.
Define lean by weight tiers

I don't know. I've been struggling with weight all my life since childhood, and I don't know what to do to lose all this weight. Probably gonna take me more than a year to get me fit.

No organism can maintain weight while in caloric deficit. Progressively reduce your caloric intake until you notice weight loss.

You will have to withstand hunger, but that's all it takes.

No organism can maintain weight while in caloric deficit. Progressively reduce your caloric intake until you notice weight loss.

You will have to withstand hunger, but that's all it takes.
How long will that take?

I'm like around 230lbs rn and 5'3". So my BMI is like around ~40.
At 5ft 3, If your face isn’t chad it’s 100% over

No weight loss for your height, if you were 5ft 6 or taller I’d say lose weight, but there’s no saving a 5ft 3 morbidly obese manlet

No weight loss for your height, if you were 5ft 6 or taller I’d say lose weight, but there’s no saving a 5ft 3 morbidly obese manlet

OP should still try to be lean for once in his life.

not exactly foids but becky
Still foids. Maybe not Stacies, but AFALT with their hypergamy.

Is he still fat? How fat are we talking about?

i'm sorry buddy boyo, but maybe there is hope for you. How old are you?
I'm 19, but I wish I wasn't like this for my entire youth.

By the time I get in shape, I'll be to old for JBs.

This is the most retarded statement I see, when people say that I’m incel for being obese, then I say to them that I’m actually skinny af, and they come with: “Oh, you are incel for being super skinny, extremes are not good :soy:

Fuck these people. Chad can slay despite being giga obese and girls will just call him a teddy bear. Meanwhile you are expected to look like this: View attachment 407255

Which OBVIOUSLY does not work if you have shitty genetics.
I mean, even if you think fatcel = volcel, you can still experience a period of involuntary celibacy while you fat or if you don't take care of yourself, even if you got good genetics and could otherwise get laid if you were fit.

You mean Bodyfat percentage.

5'9" 165lbs 14% bf is not the same as 5'9" 165lbs 25% bf :lul:.
Interesting details ngl

Whats the proper body fat for a lean 5'7" body?

Interesting details ngl

Whats the proper body fat for a lean 5'7" body?
10-15% is often considered lean and is usually the most healthy bodyfat to be at if you're a man.

Anything under 10% and you get health / hormone issues.

16-20% is still "healthy" but not very lean.

Above 20% is unhealthy.

Also height doesn't matter in this. A 5'7" guy at 25% bodyfat is just as unhealthy as a 6'1" guy at 25% bodyfat.

Last edited:
10-15% is often considered lean and is usually the most healthy bodyfat to be at if you're a man.

Anything under 10% and you get health / hormone issues.

16-20% is still "healthy" but not very lean.

Above 20% is unhealthy.

Also height doesn't matter in this. A 5'7" guy at 25% bodyfat is just as unhealthy as a 6'1" guy at 25% bodyfat.
How do i figure out my body fat?

How do i figure out my body fat?
Dexa scan is the #1 way.

however, assuming you don't have that, just search "male bodyfat levels" and compare yourself to those.

Dexa scan is the #1 way.

however, assuming you don't have that, just search "male bodyfat levels" and compare yourself to those.
Good,

I will put this gained knowledge to use.

Fatcel = volcel.
cope if you look good it shows through fat unless you are morbidly obese