Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JUST LOWER YOUR STANDARDS BROOOOOOOOOO

jonvm

jonvm

KHHV Blackpilled Ricecel
Does Fashion Matters When it Comes To Dating    YouTube   Google Chrome

The Absolute State of HypERgamy   YouTube   Google Chrome

The Absolute State of HypERgamy   YouTube   Google Chrome 2

So, it's okay for woman to have ridiculously high standards. Fat / body positivity are only exclusively for woman, if a man do fat positivity, he'll be seen as lazy couch potato.
It always makes me sick when them Chads think incels can't get into any relationship because their insanely high standard of woman while themselves looks like less than 5.

Even you have low or no standards at all, them woman will always reject you no matter what.
And here's my standard for woman
biologically female

of course, that only wouldn't be my ideal gf. My ideal gf would just be at least have same hobbies with me so I both can share, relate, and joke to certain stuff.

If you're short
It's over
If you're short, and ugly
It's megaover
If you're short, ugly, and poor
It's teraover

by the way, i was wondering how are you guys' standard looks like ?

Last edited:
Men wrong, woman right.

Ugly women are virtually always more insecure than their pretty counterparts, and hence more bitchy. They'd love to have a verbally inept, insecure boyfriend to take their aggression out on.

Just build yur own FrankenSteinTheory.

they probably have their own, on their own language.
Probably, but once I found a link, and more than inceldom, they were talking about anime moe and etc. I guess they talk more about their copes, than about inceldom as such.

Ugly women are virtually always more insecure than their pretty counterparts, and hence more bitchy. They'd love to have a verbally inept, insecure boyfriend to take their aggression out on.

Yup. I made a post about an ugly 3.5/10 girl being able to get 6.5/10 High-Tier normies thru Tinder and a dude much better looking than me, 6 feet tall and built only getting matched once a month on Tinder with an ugly girl. It's OVER for Sub8cels

View attachment 339032
View attachment 339034
View attachment 339035

So, it's okay for woman to have ridiculously high standards. Fat / body positivity are only exclusively for woman, if a man do fat positivity, he'll be seen as lazy couch potato.
It always makes me sick when them Chads think incels can't get into any relationship because their insanely high standard of woman while themselves looks like less than 5.

Even you have low or no standards at all, them woman will always reject you no matter what.
biologically female

of course, that only wouldn't be my ideal gf. My ideal gf would just be at least have same hobbies with me so I both can share, relate, and joke to certain stuff.

If you're short
It's over
It's megaover
It's teraover

Just go after sheboon landwhales bro

I try coping with the fact that allah will put me into heaven for being born severely uly

Yup. I made a post about an ugly 3.5/10 girl being able to get 6.5/10 High-Tier normies thru Tinder and a dude much better looking than me, 6 feet tall and built only getting matched once a month on Tinder with an ugly girl. It's OVER for Sub8cels
guys are less picky. you still can get decent 5/10 simp even if you are a 2/10 landwhale ugly girl. meanwhile 2/10 landwhale, have an expectation of Bruce Wanye

it's always over for us, never a start

This.

Just stay away from mean landwhales otherwise you'll be swinging left hooks at her blubber midsection like furious iron Mike Tyson in his prime.

just date landwhales and be happy with it you stinky inkwell

"Rules for thee men but not for wahmen!"

SOYciety in a nutshell

View attachment 339032
View attachment 339034
View attachment 339035

biologically female

If you're short
It's over
It's megaover
It's teraover

Dis y uorr inkell :soy:

its bc ur transphobic thats why ur incel...

JFL at 'biologically female', inklers have such high standards these days :feelsclown:

AffectionateCheapFeline-small.gif

Let me guess the cuck beta mc stands back and let's her bully him right?