Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just made a fake Facebook account & stalked old classmates.

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
It's fucking over for me, even the people who were considered "nerds" (I wasn't even considered that, I was just subhuman), all have fucking girlfriends and even have kids, they have pictures from weddings, travelling & good jobs while I haven't moved an inch since I left that god forsaken hellish experience they call school.

I have rotted, that's all I have done.

It's truly over.

Been there, done that. You should stop before you rope

Been there, done that. You should stop before you rope

I don't know why I do it to myself, I usually just feel numb and accept my situation but I just had to have a look and when I fell down the rabbit hole of looking though friends lists and seeing all these people who ascended or were just Chads it makes me so fucking angry.

Only thing I did to make myself feel better was to look at their hairlines and laugh at the hairlets but even they had fucking girlfriends.

Haven't felt the urge to rope in a while but man, if I was drunkcoping right now I'd probably do it.

i would never consider torturing myself like that

I do this too, it's self inflicted torture

This is where sub-8 theory crumbles. I would murder just to be normie tier so I could find some bitch to have my kids.

I've done this too :cryfeels:

facebook/social media are famously potent suifuel

so many ugly dudes with girlfriends. sooo fucking mad

I did the same and i would not recommend doing it to anyone ... if you felt bad before then doing this is a 100x multiplier .... im so sad because its not like the majority of those guys made an effort to get it at least . its everything by the hands of destiny they have their pretty girlfriends to travel the world and a direction in life meanwhile everyday that i try to do something usefull usually ends up failing for some reason or another ... what a gay earth if the creator of this life where before me i would spit in his face