Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Just made a post on /r/ladyboners

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date

How many votes he's gonna get?

Votes: 10 9.8%
  • 1~10

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • 11~50

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 51~100

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 100~200

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 200+

Votes: 13 12.7%
  • Removed and permabanned

Votes: 71 69.6%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Screen Shot 2019 11 14 at 14005 AM

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That sub mod might remove it soon.

"Lady boners"

When females try to act like men to be "funny and quirky"
I hate leddit

Every time I tried to troll them they just remove the posts.

he seems to have a wonderful personality and has such a radiant smile, im sure it will cause lots of ladyboners!

If he switched to contacts, fixed his teeth and hair...

he'd still be incel tier. It's over.

"Lady boners"

I hate leddit
Its penis envy tbh - women inherently know they are inferior to men and wish they had a penis like men.

Update: 5 votes.

"Lady boners"

I hate leddit
Does it make you swear? We truckers use a lot of bad words muthafuker.

100% you'll get banned, buddy boyo

Its penis envy tbh - women inherently know they are inferior to men and wish they had a penis like men.
penis envy is such a joke lol
Its one of the biggest coping mechanisms ever
Why would they envy a man ?
even becky has more status and power than most gigachads
There is vagina envy for sure , but no such thing as penis envy

LMAO

tfw all the upvotes and comments are from us

Last edited:
penis envy is such a joke lol
Its one of the biggest coping mechanisms ever
Why would they envy a man ?
even becky has more status and power than most gigachads
There is vagina envy for sure , but no such thing as penis envy
I agree to disagree with you my based compatriot

This "thing" where foids live like gods among men is just a modern phenomenon. For 100's of millions of years men were living the life - hunting big game, running communities and building civilizations whilst foids were bleeding menstrual blood all over the place whilst cleaning literal shit from babies asses for the whole day. And pregnancy rendered foids useless for most tasks. Foids were seen as low IQ low Testosterone weaklings and rightly so. This is the true nature of foids : weak & ineffectual imbeciles.

Its only when Contraceptives, sanitary pads and abortions were invented that women started to LARP as men and subscribe to the equality meme

Men explored the world and experienced the thrills of prehistoric life whilst foids were incapacitated by their biology (menstruation + pregnancy). So yeah. Foids have wished to be like men (penis envy) for millennia.

Tl:dr
  • For 500+ million years its been GREATLY beneficial to be a man
  • Since 1960 (59 years) its been GREATLY beneficial to be a foid
  • Penis envy has an evolutionary biological basis and still exists in the deep dark recesses of foids brains

I agree to disagree with you my based compatriot

This "thing" where foids live like gods among men is just a modern phenomenon. For 100's of millions of years men were living the life - hunting big game, running communities and building civilizations whilst foids were bleeding menstrual blood all over the place whilst cleaning literal shit from babies asses for the whole day. And pregnancy rendered foids useless for most tasks. Foids were seen as low IQ low Testosterone weaklings and rightly so. This is the true nature of foids : weak & ineffectual imbeciles.

Its only when Contraceptives, sanitary pads and abortions were invented that women started to LARP as men and subscribe to the equality meme

Men explored the world and experienced the thrills of prehistoric life whilst foids were incapacitated by their biology (menstruation + pregnancy). So yeah. Foids have wished to be like men (penis envy) for millennia.

Tl:dr
  • For 500+ million years its been GREATLY beneficial to be a man
  • Since 1960 (59 years) its been GREATLY beneficial to be a foid
  • Penis envy has an evolutionary biological basis and still exists in the deep dark recesses of foids brains
Nah id say its about equal, men might have more freedom and privileges than foid for a long time but they also have more responsibility, and have to work much harder and more dangerous job, not to mention they die like dogs in pointless wars.
While foid enjoy little freedom they also dont shoulder much responsibility,
Im personally not jealous of men in the past, imagine working 10+ hrs in a fucking mine, and if theres a war then prepare to get drafted and fucking die.

Just lol if you think men millions of years ago have it easier than men now, boomers men Yes. Men that lives millions of years ago, no.

Nah id say its about equal, men might have more freedom and privileges than foid for a long time but they also have more responsibility, and have to work much harder and more dangerous job, not to mention they die like dogs in pointless wars.
While foid enjoy little freedom they also dont shoulder much responsibility,
Im personally not jealous of men in the past, imagine working 10+ hrs in a fucking mine, and if theres a war then prepare to get drafted and fucking die.

Just lol if you think men millions of years ago have it easier than men now, boomers men Yes. Men that lives millions of years ago, no.
Based & Savant tier IQ

Also you can add that foids died a lot during childbirth, and there was virtually no anaesthesia administered during childbirth. Foids didnt want the nightmare of pregnancy and childbirth - they wanted to be like men (penis envy). That pain alone was enough to deter foids from riding the cock carousel. As sex had consequences. Foids Hate consequences. They wished for consequentless sex. Hence they envied men who can have sex all day everyday without getting preggo (penis envy)

Warfare was a noble act as most ancient civilizations believed in reincarnation and a Valhalla'esque afterlife. Look at the samurai - they found great honour in dying for a worthy cause. Also not all men are drafted to warfare and also not all men worked in coal mines

with the "ulgypeople.com" watermark it is easily identified as a troll attempt and will not be considered a serious post therefore a flawed experiment

Looks are subjective, that's what they say, if someone says he's ugly does not make him ugly right?

Looks are subjective, that's what they say, if someone says he's ugly does not make him ugly right?
i agree with what you are trying to do, exposing the hypocrisy, do it,

i was just saying the if you have the watermark be "uglypeople.com" people will recognise that this is a troll and not an honest try at giving ladys a boner.

i would also not use someone deformend, just below average like my avatar mongraal

13 votes and still growing strong!!!

Thanks to all buddy boyos for your moral support.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

JBC(Just be Curry)

"Lady boners"

I hate leddit

I made a thread about this very thing once

The reason why men obsess over certain body parts of a woman is because they intend to actually fuck those parts

Men who are "ass men" want to do anal (or fuck the cheeks)
Men who are "tits men" want to tit fuck and suck on them
Men who like women's faces and lips want to receive oral
Men who like feet want to get a "foot job"
Men who like hands want to get a "hand job"
Etc, etc, etc (are you noticing the trend here)

This is why men are always talking about the specific parts and thinking about and obsessing over those parts, because they want to fuck those parts, this is why it makes sense for a man to say "nice ass", he likes that her ass is "nice" because he intends to fuck it in some manner, a man says "nice tits" because he intends to fuck it in some manner, THERE IS SOMETHING HE CAN EXPLICITLY DO WITH SAID THINGS, WHICH IS WHY HE NOTICES THEM

Today you'll notice that women try to emulate male sexuality in this manner saying a guy has a "cute butt" or a "nice ass", and this idea always pops into my head when I see it expressed in media or I hear a woman say these things - "ok and what can you even do with that knowledge"

Ok ladies, that guy has a nice ass, NOW WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH HIS ASS WHEN YOU "GET IT"?

WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH THAT KNOWLEDGE?

...................................................exactly (ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, ITS NOTHING BUT POSTURING FOR A WOMAN TO SPEAK LIKE THAT)

There's nothing you can do to it, you don't have a penis, you are the object acted upon not the subject that acts, you are the penetrated not the penetrator, women trying to emulate male sexuality is not only cringey, its illogical

that's obvious trolling and will just get removed, why not post a normie instead?

I honestly thought it was a tranny sub at first, jfl though

Mine got removed :(

I once posted blackops2cel and it got deleted inmediately. I don't know why, he has a good personality

I made a thread about this very thing once

Nietzche IQ
Well articulated article tbh ngl

they will say shit like he has kind eyes, nice colored hair, his teeth are so white WOW

I posted gigachad there once and got banned :lul: :lul: :lul: