Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Just make yourself unavailable bro

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Is this the biggest redpill cope ever? And is there a looks threshold beyond which this works?

JFL at making yourself unavailable as a subhuman, makes no difference. :feelskek:

Thinking redpillers online can help you with foids and give advice. This one guy called Richard Cooper charges $1500/hour to have a call with him. JFL

this guy disagrees

indian-computer-nerd.jpg

Thinking redpillers online can help you with foids and give advice. This one guy called Richard Cooper charges $1500/hour to have a call with him. JFL
When you are a rich man, time is money. Once I ascend as a Dark lord, I will charge everyone for my time as well.

Yeah, be an 11/10 terachad

Terachad would get foids no matter what. A curry friend of mine who looks like a legit 3/10 keeps giving me shitty redpilled advice. Hes like " dont message them first bro" JFL. And the guy is rich, so he got an arranged marriage with a pretty foid and thinks its because of his personality.

I once paid money to get redpilled advice from this guy online. All i got from the idiot was "dont be a nice guy" lol.

Terachad would get foids no matter what. A curry friend of mine who looks like a legit 3/10 keeps giving me shitty redpilled advice. Hes like " dont message them first bro" JFL. And the guy is rich, so he got an arranged marriage with a pretty foid and thinks its because of his personality.
Curries are the most delusional retards to ever walk the earth. A curry is the last person you want to take advice from.

In hole's eyes, alive unattractive man=dead man.

Any redpill advice is cope

True but i get advice from a lot of people without asking for it. Being 32 and unmarried in curryland is quite rare.
I can't figure out how you plan on living srs. In 3 years you will be 35 .

35 and unmarried = Alien in curryland ( unless you are divorced ). I would get an arranged marriage just because of the embarrassment ngl.

Like the foids would care, if I wasn't available. :feelsbadman:

legit theory for fchads beyond 7/10. for us it's over. no theory but Stockholm theory maybe

Trying, but pretty thots not orbiting me

Redpill advice is generally legit if the girl's interested in you to begin with (and strongly for that matter). If not, it'll basically make you into either a wageslave or a hermit for no reason.

MSTOW strategy.

People forget the forbidden fruit effect doesn't work for literal garbage.

People forget the forbidden fruit effect doesn't work for literal garbage.

It might not be working for a lot of men now by the looks of it. Clearly explains why redpill ideology has been on such a decline the last few years.

It might not be working for a lot of men now by the looks of it. Clearly explains why redpill ideology has been on such a decline the last few years.
A lot of men are, according to females, literal garbage.

legit theory for fchads beyond 7/10. for us it's over. no theory but Stockholm theory maybe

Maybe 7/10 is the cutoff where these kind of redpill strats actually show effect. A 7/10 guy who acts confident and unavailable should, at least in theory, be more successful with foids than a 7/10 clingy faggot.
A lot of men are, according to females, literal garbage.

A lot more compared to the past, yes. The thing is you have to be careful when you use phrases like "literal garbage". While women describe most men as unattractive, its not like there arent 5s and 6/10 guys getting laid.
Like the foids would care, if I wasn't available. :feelsbadman:

Very potent suifuel when you see how foids can be possessive cunts for chads/giga chads.

Last edited:
Maybe 7/10 is the cutoff where these kind of redpill strats actually show effect. A 7/10 guy who acts confident and unavailable should, at least in theory, be more successful with foids than a 7/10 clingy faggot.

A lot more compared to the past, yes. The thing is you have to be careful when you use phrases like "literal garbage". While women describe most men as unattractive, its not like there arent 5s and 6/10 guys not getting laid.
tho tbh at 7/10. they can get good looking whores no matter how they act. so who cares if they get a few dozen more by being redpill. even when acting like clingy faggot they would get hundreds

tho tbh at 7/10. they can get good looking whores no matter how they act. so who cares if they get a few dozen more by being redpill. even when acting like clingy faggot they would get hundreds

Thats what iam trying to resolve. Either the red pill is true ( if youre above a certain looks threshold) or its total garbage. I cant seem to make up my mind since i dont know any man who's benefited from red pilled advice who wouldnt have got laid anyways.

I can't figure out how you plan on living srs. In 3 years you will be 35 .

35 and unmarried = Alien in curryland ( unless you are divorced ). I would get an arranged marriage just because of the embarrassment ngl.

I dont care about social conformity tbh. The loneliness, on the other hand, is much harer to deal with.

I dont hate mgtow tbh. All chads should go mgtow asap.

Just identify as chad theory

When you catch a movie you like on TV, you'll sometimes watch it even though you could have watched it any time on Netflix.