Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just my portion of entry-level blackpills I wanted to share (including lookism, online dating importance, approaching results)

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I found this video just now on youtube and wanted to give it a try:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtPHydvL2i0

For a moment I was shocked how this foid wasn't denying that looks are important in today's world but then she started implying that it's 50-50 for men and women, that no one can say for sure who has it worse, blah blah blah (I guess this is the furthest a foid can go with blackpill) so I wanted to make a post in response to her video and gathered some infographics I saved through the years on blackpill,lookism, dating, etc. I will share it even though it's water is wet for majority of people here, basic entry level blackpill, however it also touches upon importance of online dating and how it's not any different than "real world dating", how bad the results of approaching women as a non-Chad are for men, etc. which is what many of people here are missing and often imply or straight up say that approaching in real life is any different, that dating for 5/10 guys is a norm, etc. Here is the comment I left under her video:

Please, do some research before you make another video on this matter. If you did, you would know that females are more superficial when it comes to judging men by looks:
percepcja_szmat_jest_zjebana.png

Internet_dating_chances.png

Yes, you literally have to be top 20% male to be able to have chance with 80% of women:

https://www.upload.ee/image/12682300/20-80__is_real.png (This one is very long, I won't post it as a pic)

and_who_here_cares_about_the_looks_the_most.jpg

This shows in how many males today are literally sexless, not to mention relationship-less:
celibacy.png

And that's a 2018 report, imagine how it is in times of Covid where internet hook ups = basically any sex outside of relationships AND it's self-reported, so of course the number is higher in reality, as people don't like to admit to their sexlessness or rather - inceldom. If you think that internet dating =/= real life, then here's this chart:
Internet_dating__2.jpg

In 2017, 40% of all relationships were made online. More than any other ways of getting a relationship, so no, it's not any different than real life. Internet is more real life than actual life nowadays. And that was 2017, imagine what are the numbers for 2020, the year of Covid. GL if you are not a Chad in 2020. But that's not all, do you want to know what happens where a non-Chad male approaches women IRL (since it's so different supposedly than online)?

https://www.upload.ee/image/12682324/He_didn_t_try_enough.jpg (This one is very long, I won't post it as a pic)

He_didn_t_try_enough__2.jpg

As someone wise once said - "Unattractive guys with 'confidence' end up with sexual harrasment charges". And here's a whole bunch of other blackpills when it comes to dating for men and how it's all about looks for women, men's personality matters not:

https://www.upload.ee/image/12682337/lookism___realism.jpg (This one is very long, I won't post it as a pic)

No, this post is not an invitation to a conversation. It's a bunch of undeniable facts backed up by actual proofs, there's no way around anything of what is said here, so don't even bother deflecting any of this, because that's what anyone will be able to do with it at best - just deny the reality and spill some BS bluepills that make them feel better but when compared to reality, stand no chance in the light of truth.

this 'conservative' foid holds the marxist view that looks are subjective and that men and foids are equal, what is a foid doing outside of the kitchen anyway?
IDK but I wouldn't care about the video, it's shit.

Lauren Chan is another deceptive tradcon anyway.

I read the comments and most are disagreeing with her so people sense her BS

this 'conservative' foid holds the marxist view that looks are subjective and that men and foids are equal, what is a foid doing outside of the kitchen anyway?
What is she doing outside the kitchen? That’s an easy one, in today’s world she is gathering material resources (money) so she doesn’t need an average man to rely on. Chad fucking only.

The fact women will lie to the end of the earth about this or....just say it outright without shame.... I dunno which is worthy of more stoning

Unattractive men - as deemed by women - should not have to pay taxes. Let those Chad 20 percenters pay for it all

I found this video just now on youtube and wanted to give it a try:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtPHydvL2i0

For a moment I was shocked how this foid wasn't denying that looks are important in today's world but then she started implying that it's 50-50 for men and women, that no one can say for sure who has it worse, blah blah blah (I guess this is the furthest a foid can go with blackpill) so I wanted to make a post in response to her video and gathered some infographics I saved through the years on blackpill,lookism, dating, etc. I will share it even though it's water is wet for majority of people here, basic entry level blackpill, however it also touches upon importance of online dating and how it's not any different than "real world dating", how bad the results of approaching women as a non-Chad are for men, etc. which is what many of people here are missing and often imply or straight up say that approaching in real life is any different, that dating for 5/10 guys is a norm, etc. Here is the comment I left under her video:

Please, do some research before you make another video on this matter. If you did, you would know that females are more superficial when it comes to judging men by looks:
percepcja_szmat_jest_zjebana.png

Internet_dating_chances.png

Yes, you literally have to be top 20% male to be able to have chance with 80% of women:

https://www.upload.ee/image/12682300/20-80__is_real.png (This one is very long, I won't post it as a pic)

and_who_here_cares_about_the_looks_the_most.jpg

This shows in how many males today are literally sexless, not to mention relationship-less:
celibacy.png

And that's a 2018 report, imagine how it is in times of Covid where internet hook ups = basically any sex outside of relationships AND it's self-reported, so of course the number is higher in reality, as people don't like to admit to their sexlessness or rather - inceldom. If you think that internet dating =/= real life, then here's this chart:
Internet_dating__2.jpg

In 2017, 40% of all relationships were made online. More than any other ways of getting a relationship, so no, it's not any different than real life. Internet is more real life than actual life nowadays. And that was 2017, imagine what are the numbers for 2020, the year of Covid. GL if you are not a Chad in 2020. But that's not all, do you want to know what happens where a non-Chad male approaches women IRL (since it's so different supposedly than online)?

https://www.upload.ee/image/12682324/He_didn_t_try_enough.jpg (This one is very long, I won't post it as a pic)

He_didn_t_try_enough__2.jpg

As someone wise once said - "Unattractive guys with 'confidence' end up with sexual harrasment charges". And here's a whole bunch of other blackpills when it comes to dating for men and how it's all about looks for women, men's personality matters not:

https://www.upload.ee/image/12682337/lookism___realism.jpg (This one is very long, I won't post it as a pic)

No, this post is not an invitation to a conversation. It's a bunch of undeniable facts backed up by actual proofs, there's no way around anything of what is said here, so don't even bother deflecting any of this, because that's what anyone will be able to do with it at best - just deny the reality and spill some BS bluepills that make them feel better but when compared to reality, stand no chance in the light of truth.

It's a water is wet post but threads like these are important because they bring new data to the pool of information and scientific black pills

Virtue signaling roastie

With that background it looks like she's burning in hell jfl.

Stopped watching her a while ago just another virtue signaler. Her content was best when she was roaming millennial.

The husband
Lauren-Chen-with-fiancee-Liam-Donovan.jpg

Last edited:
It's a water is wet post but threads like these are important because they bring new data to the pool of information and scientific black pills
I agree. It's providing new evidence and adding on to the studies previously described. This is when 'water is wet' posts are good and not just repetitive imo

High effort and based.

Great thread, deserves to be pinned.

Great thread, deserves to be pinned.
No way it's going to happen. Mods hate me, I'm basically enemy #1 here but an incel so they have no valid reason to ban me.