Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just Once In My Life

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
Like many of you I've never had a girlfriend. No girls ever agreed to go out with me on a date. No girl ever showed interest in me. No girl ever wanted to talk to me "recreation ally"... they only spoke to me if they had to. No girl was ever happy to see me.

Not in elementary.

Not in high school.

Not a single time.

The feeling of knowing someone likes you. Imagine waking up and knowing yeah, someone likes me. You could actually... be happy? I'm a wagie and that's all I do. But if there was a foid in my life, perhaps I wouldn't hate being alive for a while. Even if you didn't find her attractive, just knowing SOMEONE ANYONE wanted to fuck is validation only foids receive.

Just once in my life I wish a foid would say yes to me getting out of my shell and daring to ask them out.

:feelsrope:

she will have to tell her friends and family about you, show them pictures of the guy that's interested in her. even if a girl finds you interesting or charming in some way she's going to have a dozen people telling her she can do better and talking her out of it.

Like many of you I've never had a girlfriend. No girls ever agreed to go out with me on a date. No girl ever showed interest in me. No girl ever wanted to talk to me "recreation ally"... they only spoke to me if they had to. No girl was ever happy to see me.

Not in elementary.

Not in high school.

Not a single time.

The feeling of knowing someone likes you. Imagine waking up and knowing yeah, someone likes me. You could actually... be happy? I'm a wagie and that's all I do. But if there was a foid in my life, perhaps I wouldn't hate being alive for a while. Even if you didn't find her attractive, just knowing SOMEONE ANYONE wanted to fuck is validation only foids receive.

Just once in my life I wish a foid would say yes to me getting out of my shell and daring to ask them out.

:feelsrope:
Didn't ER say the same thing? How just once even going out on a date would be enough for him.

she will have to tell her friends and family about you, show them pictures of the guy that's interested in her. even if a girl finds you interesting or charming in some way she's going to have a dozen people telling her she can do better and talking her out of it.
Yeah that's the worst. Not only do I gotta convince one foid to be with me, but her friends and family too.

Unless he's a chad and she won't care what her family thinks.

They are absolutely (femoids) unforgiving towards non chads.

I have not spoken to a girl longer than one minute in several years.