Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just overheard some Normie complaining about a girl that keeps calling/texting/Snapchatting him.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
He also told his friend about how "annoying it is" that she wants to be with him 24/7.

Yeah dude, I'm sure having everything I've ever wanted is soooo tiring, right?

Just end me already. It's such a ridiculous life.

Bro, I wish some girl wanted me that much.
But not girls for subhuman truecel kikes

How is he a normie then?

to normies and guys above that on the looks scale female attention is a normal thing, they can't comprehend how unachievable and surreal it is for us

Must be a tall normie

I get that somewhat. Women are pretty awful human beings. And boring as fuck. It be nice to fuck one and get validation, but look at it from a normie point of view where there have always been women around. Dealing with their nonsense must surely get old.

lol this is a typical chadlite problem
they usually say it makes them "depressed"

On a PSL scale, how much would you rate him? How tall was he?

it was probably a fat bitch. why else would he be bothered and why would a becky waste her time after some normie?

Shit like this is why I want to rope

He is. He's not even that attractive objectively speaking, he's just tall and has clout.
tall + status is basically being in the top tier of males.

to normies and guys above that on the looks scale female attention is a normal thing, they can't comprehend how unachievable and surreal it is for us
Not regular normies, the Guy on OP's post must be a high tier normie or something.
lol this is a typical chadlite problem
they usually say it makes them "depressed"