Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Just played Modern warfare 2 campaign remastered

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
Good shit, just how I remembered it. I especially enjoyed the No Russia mission way more than I did back in 2009, enjoyed it abit too much actually :feelshmm:. This will always be favourite COD game in the series until it died after 2011

Before i got my controller broken i i got stuck on loose ends mission in veteran difficulty.I just kept getting killed by mortars at the end

I'm sorry to hear that

You enjoyed shooting Slavcels?

@nihility @Speedloader @slavcel11
Brutal discrimination pill.

You enjoyed shooting Slavcels?

@nihility @Speedloader @slavcel11
Brutal discrimination pill.
I like shooting people regardless of the nation

Before i got my controller broken i i got stuck on loose ends mission in veteran difficulty.I just kept getting killed by mortars at the end
It was a pain on the original, but on the remastered version I did it with ease somehow (both veteran difficulty ofc)

I just played that a couple days ago and it was pretty fun. It’s great that it became free on ps4. Ngl I enjoyed no russian WAYYY too much. That entire mission was lifefuel to play

I just played that a couple days ago and it was pretty fun. It’s great that it became free on ps4. Ngl I enjoyed no russian WAYYY too much. That entire mission was lifefuel to play
There needs to be a mod for replacing civilian assets with Chad, Stacy and numale models

Ezgif 2 78d9c6d3bf21

Never liked MW2 tbh, always prefered MW1
Looks like someone was bad at XxQu1cK$c0p1n6xX

Last edited:
There needs to be a mod for replacing civilian assets with Chad, Stacy and numale models

View attachment 310313
I have been fantasizing a fictional video game franchise about a hypothetical incel revolution. There will be three parts. The first part would take place while incels are finally rising up against the tyrannical governments. The second part would take place 10 years later in a hypothetical world war where a bunch of cucked nations declare war on Incel nations. The third part would be set about a century later and would be about a bunch of cucks trying to put up a rebellion and the incel world order will put them down. This part will be the most based and you can do all sorts of things to the cucks in this part. A franchise like this probably won’t exist and even if it did it would get metood really fast but it would be based

Good shit, just how I remembered it. I especially enjoyed the No Russia mission way more than I did back in 2009, enjoyed it abit too much actually :feelshmm:. This will always be favourite COD game in the series until it died after 2011
JFL

I remember when retards thought we would get mw2 onlinr remastered for the ps4 :feelskek:
Without online, mw2 campaign is trash, completely worthless

JFL at brainlets who paid for half a game's worth

I cant run it,Potato pc :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

i think i downloaded it and got bored 2 minutes after the tutorial. and I downloaded once before that and didn't get past the tutorial

I played it too. Got all the achievements for nostalgia sake. Alot of levels aged like shit but some are still great, especially the white house ones and invasion levels in general. Back in the day I was legit astounded by the scenery of the paratroopers in the distance with tanks everywhere and the soundtrack. It's still decent now but was amazing back then. Shadow company is still coolest design faction in the entire series. The older cods handled violence alot better, it felt alot more brutal and intentionally gruesome. In the new ones it's just kinda there for shock I guess, no impact.

Shame all the devs who made it are gone now. Infinity ward is dead and makes nothing but garbage now.
JFL

I remember when retards thought we would get mw2 onlinr remastered for the ps4 :feelskek:

Without online, mw2 campaign is trash, completely worthless

JFL at brainlets who paid for half a game's worth
And it's priced at half accordingly. Makes sense to me.

Never liked MW2 tbh, always prefered MW1
Rare contrarian take.

Last edited:
Shepherd's betrayal still gives me night shivers.

Nobody fucking saw that shit coming.

Didnt they cut out multiplayer?

It was never on the remastered version, they will most likely add it in the near future
I miss playing mw2 multiplayer. Will never forget that time i got a nuke on Favela with the ACR while some 8 year old on the other team called everybody in the lobby a nigger

I miss playing mw2 multiplayer. Will never forget that time i got a nuke on Favela with the ACR while some 8 year old on the other team called everybody in the lobby a nigger
The lobbies were the best of that era. Youngcels will never know what it was like back then