Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "Just put yourself out there more!" Then this happens

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
The more you put yourself out there, the more you get rejected and humiliated if you're unattractive. And women's standards are too high, your looksmatch thinks you're far below her

Pizza 1 new comment on a date ikinda nervous msee more gif write a comment 21 like comment sh

Zero self awareness, sheboon is even uglier than him

I agree, i think he looks better. And yet she can't even understand why he thought he had a chance. Just imagine how highly she thinks of herself

Hope she let him have his pizza.

He will either rope in a few years or end up posting here.

That's a dude wearing a wig

I agree, i think he looks better. And yet she can't even understand why he thought he had a chance. Just imagine how highly she thinks of herself
This is exactly why foid rights were a mistake

Expectable behaviour from a demographic that receives too much attention, wether wanted or unwanted.

And yet she can't even understand why he thought he had a chance.
That tends to happen when you get bombarded with attention from much better looking men who see you as nothing more than an ugly hole to fuck.
Now even you have reviewbrah avi

That tends to happen when you get bombarded with attention from much better looking men who see you as nothing more than an ugly hole to fuck.

Now even you have reviewbrah avi
AB628A41 B7B1 46CB A192 98DB77246E95

This is exactly why foid rights were a mistake
Also the guy in your avi is a solid living blackpill. Dude has a huge following, is extremely well liked by his audience and lots of women virtue signal about how kind, "cute" and interesting he is etc. Yet he's foreveralone

He is her fucking looksmatch and she is calling him ugly. JFL. The absolute state of subhumans.

I have been going for looksmatches in my puacel days and after it didn't work, I'd think oh maybe I was too forward or she was caught off guard by approach :lul: giga cope. looksmatch or not, chad only
holy fuck pua is cringe

Her arrogance has stemmed from living in tutorial mode, women's rights needs be revoked.

literally looksmatched

jfl

if you have to take her out on a date, she doesn't want you

chad only, and she goes straight to chad's house

dayum, that pizza looks so fucking juicy.

I hope he sliced her instead of that pizza.

It seems Gen Z foids are even worse than Gen Y foids who have already been raised like little princesses.

Disrespectful women(worthless whores) need to be put in their place again. They've seriously had their heads gassed up far too much by everyone. They forget too quickly that even the "lowest" of men can still overpower them.
Her arrogance has stemmed from living in tutorial mode, women's rights needs be revoked.

Last edited:
It's all in your head you silly inkwell :soy::soy::soy:
Women(worthless whores) need to be put in their place again. They've seriously had their heads gassed up far too much by everyone. They forget too quickly that even the "lowest" of men can overpower them.

The more you put yourself out there, the more you get rejected and humiliated if you're unattractive. And women's standards are too high, your looksmatch thinks you're far below her

View attachment 314569
Only reason why she thinks shes better is bcuz of the amt of accessories added to herself: fake hair, lashes, makeup...hiding bhind props.

just date your looksmatch bro! Its because you only want 10/10 cheerleaders that you're an incel bro!

She’s probably uglier than him without the makeup
Her facial bones are worse than his, you can tell even with the makeup
just date your looksmatch bro! Its because you only want 10/10 cheerleaders that you're an incel bro!
It's pure projection on their part

AND she lookmaxxed with fakeup and drew a new face. This world is a clown world.

View attachment 314569
foid with her looksmatch is mad :feelshaha: un-fucking-believable :feelsseriously:

Can't even get a foodie call date. So... :feelsUgh:

He is her fucking looksmatch and she is calling him ugly. JFL. The absolute state of subhumans.

That's what I was going to say. They seem looksmatched to me. Only in our rigged culture would that bitch feel so entitled to something better.

what is "glooks"? what language is this?

SHE'S LITERALLY HIS LOOKSMATCH. Foid Mentality is weird, just because they're wearing fakeup they think they're on par with gigachads

blacks are forever cursed

That’s his looksmatch tho. The absolute state of foids is just disturbing. This is why you shouldn’t go out or try doing this. They just want to scam you

The female brain is the most narcissistic thing in the universe.

This hits close to home. Ive had foids use me for food before

This is what happens when women are taught to be chad only

yikes, so what if they didnt "click" together, its called lack of attraction sweaty.