Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just raged on foid who ghosted me

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Called her various insulting words and blocked the bitch. Honestly i feel bad because there is a worm gnawing on my soul that whispers i had a chance

You didn’t have a chance so your reaction was justified

She won't even read it. It will affect her 0% tbh.

Also JFL @ blocking someone who already ghosted you.

I did that in HS and still feel like a loser for doing it. Just made a fool of myself and the only person who will be burdened with remembering it is me.

Call a woman fat that hurts them more then punching them

She won't even read it. It will affect her 0% tbh.
She read it and instantly answered when she saw insults. But of course the bitch didn’t respond when i tried to chat with her regularly

tenor.gif

alright I'll be quiet my bad

She read it and instantly answered when she saw insults. But of course the bitch didn’t respond when i tried to chat with her regularly
Did she randomly ghost your chadfish? Always a chaddier chadfish, probably from someone on .co :feelsohgod:

jfl at still reaching out to foids. chads.co

What was her response

thERe are bettER solutions