Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just read Tokyo Ghoul bio

T

takurak

Banned
-
Cracked in tears hearing Kaneki got laid and they showed the whole sex act

FUCK! even anime character get laid.. what is my crime to be incel? Why cant a  girl lick my body and love me sexually.

A girl will never ask you this the way she did

tokyo-ghoul-991058.png

JFL at taking Anime seriously
Its over for weebcels

Cynistic said:
Its over for weebcels

Weebs are just coping delusional manchildren

Cynistic said:
Its over for weebcels

I was very emotionally invested in this anime the moment the main character said 'If I was the main character of this story, I'd be a tragedy' 

it hit me in the feels because that's what I considered myself. A tragedy. And now this happens ...

rp2J9Bz.png

Post sex session he lays on her lap and she carcasses his hair. This will NEVEr happen to you incels its over

The anime of Tokyo goul was absolute trash, but keep posting some photos from the manga sex scene op.

Crustaciouse said:
The anime of Tokyo goul was absolute trash, but keep posting some photos from the manga sex scene op.

I should have stopped there. I wanted to know if the main character died and read the bio..and it gave me suicide fuel

takurak said:
Cracked in tears hearing Kaneki got laid and they showed the whole sex act

FUCK! even anime character get laid.. what is my crime to be incel? Why cant a  girl lick my body and love me sexually.

A girl will never ask you this the way she did

tokyo-ghoul-991058.png

i can't believe that Kaneki used to be my favorite anime character a long time ago. now, he is one of the characters whom i dislike a lot.

During my unawakened days, i felt that i could relate to kaneki a lot. loves books, loner, a guy who doesn't want to piss off people. now that i realized that i am an incel and i am "awake", i realize i have NOTHING in common with him at all.

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

What people don't realize about Kaneki is that he is actually pretty blessed, a lot more than many Incels that is. He has a friend that who would stick by him even if the world turned against him(Hide), to the point where the guy willingly let himself get eaten by Kaneki.

Kaneki is far from an Incel. Come to think of it, he is actually pretty decent looking (he is very good looking in his white haired form). This guy has a VERY LARGE female fanbase. His female fanbase would justify whatever fuckery that he did, something that an Incel would never get. Not only that, ever since he became a ghoul, you can say that his life changed for the BETTER, not the WORSE. He was able to have a social circle (Anteiku), a tsundere girl that actually loved him etc. etc. You get my point.

Unlike Incels who are born with a tragic body, Kaneki's tragedy was SELF-INFLICTED. He chose to go to the date with Rize(ok maybe I'll give him a pass).  Once he gained his abilities and killed Yamori, he could have just said fuck the world and go back to Anteiku....but nooo we gotta go all "hero of the world" and go against Aogiri....The idiot chose to go all White Knight for the Anteiku and  ended up having his eyes gauged into pieces by Arima.  Then he chose to "rebel" against the world by creating an organisation for ghouls and ended up becoming some freak show destroying everything that he promised to protect in the first place.

I would say that Kaneki is some beta/chadlite male with some idiotic ideals.

What a damn shame. To think that I used to think that I could relate to him.

BaronRager said:
i can't believe that Kaneki used to be my favorite anime character a long time ago. now, he is one of the characters whom i dislike a lot.

During my unawakened days, i felt that i could relate to kaneki a lot. loves books, loner, a guy who doesn't want to piss off people. now that i realized that i am an incel and i am "awake", i realize i have NOTHING in common with him at all.

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

What people don't realize about Kaneki is that he is actually pretty blessed, a lot more than many Incels that is. He has a friend that who would stick by him even if the world turned against him(Hide), to the point where the guy willingly let himself get eaten by Kaneki.

Kaneki is far from an Incel. Come to think of it, he is actually pretty decent looking (he is very good looking in his white haired form). This guy has a VERY LARGE female fanbase. His female fanbase would justify whatever fuckery that he did, something that an Incel would never get. Not only that, ever since he became a ghoul, you can say that his life changed for the BETTER, not the WORSE. He was able to have a social circle (Anteiku), a tsundere girl that actually loved him etc. etc. You get my point.

Unlike Incels who are born with a tragic body, Kaneki's tragedy was SELF-INFLICTED. He chose to go to the date with Rize(ok maybe I'll give him a pass).  Once he gained his abilities and killed Yamori, he could have just said fuck the world and go back to Anteiku....but nooo we gotta go all "hero of the world" and go against Aogiri....The idiot chose to go all White Knight for the Anteiku and  ended up having his eyes gauged into pieces by Arima.  Then he chose to "rebel" against the world by creating an organisation for ghouls and ended up becoming some freak show destroying everything that he promised to protect in the first place.

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Clap.gif

giphy.gif

Are we brothers in disguise or what? I felt the same. When I found out how Kaneki lived, it hit me hard that he is just like an incel. A good one. And he was blessed to have such a great friend Hide with him, who really was there for him at all and in the end gave up his life for him.

The power Kaneki got is one thing, since Im sure there are many ghoul incels. It really kills a part of you when Touka, a very good looking female, feels that way about Kaneki. He got the best chance at life. He was turned to a ghoul, a very strong one and then practically everything was handed to him. He could do whatever he wanted with that power, and everyone loved him

Now I vote for Furuta, and I hope he kills Kaneki in the end. But nothing will take off what is associated with his Chadlite status anymore. The anime mentally crushed me as I felt he was exactly a tragedy like a real incel is, and then he turns out to be the greatest warrior in Tokyo Ghoul that everybody admires.

It really felt like hope snatched away to a nightmare. I will never trust an MC again with the thought he's a loser like us. It just never will happen. Every anime character is appearetnyl destined with greatness.

Almost every anime character is a chang.

Watch Mirai nikki for some suicidefuel.

blackpill_incel said:
Weebs are just coping delusional manchildren

Says the coping GYMCEL lmao!

BaronRager said:

I find I relate more to the villains than the good main character. A character I like is satou from Ajin

takurak said:
Leonardo-DiCaprio-Clap.gif

giphy.gif

Are we brothers in disguise or what? I felt the same. When I found out how Kaneki lived, it hit me hard that he is just like an incel. A good one. And he was blessed to have such a great friend Hide with him, who really was there for him at all and in the end gave up his life for him.

The power Kaneki got is one thing, since Im sure there are many ghoul incels. It really kills a part of you when Touka, a very good looking female, feels that way about Kaneki. He got the best chance at life. He was turned to a ghoul, a very strong one and then practically everything was handed to him. He could do whatever he wanted with that power, and everyone loved him

Now I vote for Furuta, and I hope he kills Kaneki in the end. But nothing will take off what is associated with his Chadlite status anymore. The anime mentally crushed me as I felt he was exactly a tragedy like a real incel is, and then he turns out to be the greatest warrior in Tokyo Ghoul that everybody admires.

It really felt like hope snatched away to a nightmare. I will never trust an MC again with the thought he's a loser like us. It just never will happen. Every anime character is appearetnyl destined with greatness.

Perhaps we are long lost brothers. or we are related in the previous life (if you believe in reincarnation). But here's the thing. 

SOME ANIME SPOILERS HERE

Tragedy in its raw,pure form DOESN'T SELL. Even those edgy normies who love reading tragedies will flinch at the idea of a pure tragedy. They want a tragedy which at the end of the day, how do i put it, "sugarcoated"? Like take Lelouch for example. What happened to him in the end, many people will claim that it was a "tragedy". But it was sweetened. It was sweetened and sugarcoated by the fact that at the end of the day, it wasn't a that big of a tragedy at all! Lelouch died for world peace, he is still loved by his little sister and he is still loved by a kallen (one of the hottest girls in the series).

No modern day light novel/manga author or anime creator who wants to create a good hit will create a pure tragedy. Now, I am speaking as a anime/manga fan, so I don't know so much of other literature (forgive my weebass).  People watch anime for escapism. They wouldn't like cold,hard reality shoved down their throats. Even if they do, they would want it to be sugarcoated as possible.

Another example will be Welcome to the NHK. In real life, there is no Misaki to save you guys. Serious.

ArtoriasWolf said:
I find I relate more to the villains than the good main character. A character I like is satou from Ajin

likewise. villains are usually created to be hated at lol. but not all though, shogo makishima is a chad villain where many girls will get all wet for(even though his philosophy doesn't make any damn sense and is just a mere edgy reaction to the fascist society instead of having practical solutions).

those ugly mid-boss/filler/weak villains are usually the closest to an incel that we would get in anime/manga. that or side characters.

BaronRager said:
Perhaps we are long lost brothers. or we are related in the previous life (if you believe in reincarnation). But here's the thing. 

SOME ANIME SPOILERS HERE

Tragedy in its raw,pure form DOESN'T SELL. Even those edgy normies who love reading tragedies will flinch at the idea of a pure tragedy. They want a tragedy which at the end of the day, how do i put it, "sugarcoated"? Like take Lelouch for example. What happened to him in the end, many people will claim that it was a "tragedy". But it was sweetened. It was sweetened and sugarcoated by the fact that at the end of the day, it wasn't a that big of a tragedy at all! Lelouch died for world peace, he is still loved by his little sister and he is still loved by a kallen (one of the hottest girls in the series).

No modern day light novel/manga author or anime creator who wants to create a good hit will create a pure tragedy. Now, I am speaking as a anime/manga fan, so I don't know so much of other literature (forgive my weebass).  People watch anime for escapism. They wouldn't like cold,hard reality shoved down their throats. Even if they do, they would want it to be sugarcoated as possible.

Another example will be Welcome to the NHK. In real life, there is no Misaki to save you guys. Serious.

We are long lost brothers in the sense our minds perceive things similarly. 

Yeah youre right that tragedy in its pure raw form wouldn't sell hence why there's no bad ending to an anime, ever. There is always hope ignited in the reader from knowing that in the end, despite everything that happened, all those deaths, all the pain, something good is coming out of it. But at the same it also shows that if an anime writer wants to try a purely different approach, he can risk take and write a tradegy. It could be a hit or a miss..most likely a miss, however it is the best gamble as it will be one of the most unique anime produced. To be honest it is not that hard to turn a success story to a nightmare in the fiction world but this would leave users massively irked and not keen to watch

Welcome to the NHK is a suicide fuel as the first episode I really considered him like myself. A neet that is just dying in his apartment going crazy. It wasn't just Misaki but his senpai as well who liked him. That would never happen to us. There will be no online suicide pact and we will live our lives as failures unable to be rescued by anyone.

I guess anime works as ecapsim for normies. But not us. We look at it from the hope point and it never stands realistic.

Cynistic said:
Its over for weebcels

Stanx22 said:
Kaneki is pretty boy tho.

I hope Furuta completely destroys Kaneki and forces their baby to watch both of the parents die by his hands

WorldRulerAisha said:

Do you like Furuta Washuu from TG?

latest

tumblr_o38rvqOlan1u1cp0jo1_500.png

takurak said:
I hope Furuta completely destroys Kaneki and forces their baby to watch both of the parents die by his hands

Do you like Furuta Washuu from TG?

latest

tumblr_o38rvqOlan1u1cp0jo1_500.png

Hes a good character so far im not with up with the manga only on 127 on re

WorldRulerAisha said:
Hes a good character so far im not with up with the manga only on 127 on re

Ah the scenes of Kaneki and Touka love making. How did you go through that

anime characters aren't real Takura

takurak said:
Ah the scenes of Kaneki and Touka love making. How did you go through that

was just another chapter for me, I didnt really feel any way when I read it.

@UncannyValley

Have you read the manga by the way?

takurak said:
@UncannyValley
Have you read the manga by the way?
I'm too lazy to read anything