Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just realise it, we will NEVER get a nice girlfriend who havent taken Chad cock

I

Inceljoe

Banned
-
Right at this moment, foids all over the west are gagging on Chad cocks, getting pounded hard with big chad dicks, screaming in orgasms going crazy. Even if we somehow manage to "ascend", we will end up with some foid who despises us and every night fantasises about the good old days getting a good big dick pounding from Chad.

Do you guys realise how much over it is for us? LOL AT THIS

There was an incel who wanted to know what kissing a female tastes like. I almost commented that it would probably taste like chad cock.

Jfl if the role was reversed.
She'd complain as a femcel that chad misses good old days

Right at this moment, foids all over the west are gagging on Chad cocks, getting pounded hard with big chad dicks, screaming in orgasms going crazy. Even if we somehow manage to "ascend",
Wow wow wow there, thats a big IF:bluepill::bluepill:
"somehow manage to ascend" sorry thats not how hypergamy works bud

u can go over to the third world and buy a virgin. i think they have that in india and nepal. might be worth looking into

This.

EDIT: stupid fucking nigger forum software didn’t display the goddamn quote I was responding to.

Right now, I don't even desire a relationship, maybe just fuckbuddies, then I wouldn't care how many cocks she's taken. She's just for sex.