Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just realized, the last time I was trying to date was forever

• Thread starter Deleted member 28304
  • Start date
Deleted member 28304

Deleted member 28304

Depressed piece of shit with Aspergers
-
I was drunk lately and had a talk with my mother in the car.
Me, and a friend who’s kinda chad, we’re drinking and then had the idea to text a girl I had in my contacts.
He is direct and didn’t talk around shit - he made clear he wanted to get me some sex.
Later that evening, I asked my mother if I could stay at his place over the night.
She then asked me what we would do, I said maybe a „girlfriend“ would come over too.
She then knew exactly what I was up to.
So after a Little Talking, she asked me: when was the last time you had contact with a girl?
Made me realize I’m really this fucked when even my own mother knows I’m lost

Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.
this is the most greycel thing i have seen today

it just isnt to the same effect when greycels say this