Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just recieved a message from the FBI. Over boyos

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
Asad

fbi can't do shit unless is the NSA or the CIA

It cels trolling

Sure if they wanna go ahead and waste money and time on tracking down harmless internet virgins, that's cool. Less money for single mothers and other whores I guess, so good.

If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma you may to be entitled to financial compensation

Same guy messaged me jfl

He's trolling since he started posting lmao

In his defense those DMs do seem like he genuinely cares.
LOL no they aren't. He was more than happy posting illegal shit here all the time. Those dms are the cry of a bitter ex who's mad he got banned

LOL no they aren't. He was more than happy posting illegal shit here all the time. Those dms are the cry of a bitter ex who's mad he got banned

What illegal shit did he post? I just knew he was attention whoring with that fake FBI visit thread and saw through his trolling when he created another thread prefacing it with the FBI thread, then back pedaling on defense when I called him out on his bullshit. But I didn't realize he posted illegal content.

Didn’t receive one