Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just rob her dad theory. 14 year old girl wants to fuck mugger

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
81k likes btw
20210210 085647

I pray to God every night that he floods the earth again. Why do people like this exist

>81.3k likes

Fuck this world

Hybristophilic whores

Daily reminder that cumskins allowed women to have rights

Last edited:
Daily reminder you're speaking english on a forum considered white supremacist because we're so cool. Eat shit nigger lmaooooo

If your peoples origin is in or below that clear bit you are a stupid nigger and will never have white IQ.

Also arabs were more cucked than europeans until 1945 (and I can give proof with this but you don't care about facts so I didn't bother here)

Foids will always submit to the conquerors.

Daily reminder you're speaking english on a forum considered white supremacist because we're so cool. Eat shit nigger lmaooooo
View attachment 407191
If your peoples origin is in or below that clear bit you are a stupid nigger and will never have white IQ.

Also arabs were more cucked than europeans until 1945 (and I can give proof with this but you don't care about facts so I didn't bother here)
White lies Don't work no more :feelshmm:
Ezgif 6 234e0bdcf698

Women lack higher intelligence and logical thinking, everything is physical with them and violence and domimation attracts them

View attachment 407191

20210209 114635

Something something something personality.

This tweet is fake though tbh, ran through the name and the tweet and nothing came up except for an inactive account.

female degeneracy is a never-ending race to the bottom

Darktriadmaxx is legit :worryfeels: :worryfeels:

Foids will always submit to the conquerors.
Women choose violent men. At a societal level, they choose the cycle of top-beta-on-alpha violence over peaceful civilization.

My country was one of the first countries to let women vote.
We had a civil war less than a year after that...

Disgusting but not surprising

Absolutely brootal

Whether they have a dad or not all women have daddy issues, its how their brains are wired

dad got brutally mogged by mugger

You filthy niggers cant help yourselves can you? Misdirected antiwhite hatred must encompass every thread until the entire forum is a complete shithole

You filthy niggers cant help yourselves can you? Misdirected antiwhite hatred must encompass every thread until the entire forum is a complete shithole
"misdirected":feelskek:
The global white is reasonable for modern degenerate culture and it's important we call them out. Part of the blackpill.
keep crying

"misdirected":feelskek:
The global white is reasonable for modern degenerate culture and it's important we call them out. Part of the blackpill.
keep crying
Since when are you the authority on what the blackpill is? Youre really off the deep end lately, did an idf soldier kill a couple of your neighbors recently or something? :feelskek:

I never knew my money was being put to such good use, stomping out little worms like you
If you live in a white country, then your tax money is going directly to IDF and israel, cuck. "Good cause" your own words, jite:feelshmm:

It's legit disgusting how foids just celebrate their love of violent/abusive men online, and cucks STILL defend them, saying "oh these are only mentally ill girls" LMAO it's fucking all of them, and the ones who don't admit it still feel it.

One look at any female fantasy story/film. They all follow the same pattern: abusive chad wants to fuck and beat them.

If you live in a white country, then your tax money is going directly to IDF and israel, cuck. "Good cause" your own words, jite:feelshmm:
I used to not think it was a good cause but the more interactions i have with you the more i start to think the idf is doing us all a service beating you little palestinian rats into the ground

And foids wonder why dads walk out.

Having a daughter is the most cucked act imaginable.

I pray to God every night that he floods the earth again. Why do people like this exist
It's written in the bible that He won't use water anymore. Next time, it'll be fire.

I used to not think it was a good cause but the more interactions i have with you the more i start to think the idf is doing us all a service beating you little palestinian rats into the ground
Nice try controlled opposition, You let the mask slip. Keep paying that tax money for your jewish comrades, cuck. Your people will be extinct in a 100 years and replaced and you'll spend the next century paying the jews and promoting globohomo:lul:
The global white must end

Lmao at this pro-Israel nazi. A supposed supporter of hitler supports the zionist nation :lul: they truly do have you right where they want you, it seems hasbarah is working well. Good cuck, now off to work - don't want to let mr goldstein down today!
Nice try controlled opposition, You let the mask slip. Keep paying that tax money for your jewish comrades, cuck. Your people will be extinct in a 100 years and replaced and you'll spend the next century paying the jews and promoting globohomo:lul:
The global white must end
Lmao dude the guy you're replying to SUPPORTS israel, even though he's a "nazi". He literally enjoys being cucked.

Seems like LARP but wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't.

Also just lol how one guys reply sparked an entire debate. That guy achieved his goal.

Lmao at this pro-Israel nazi. A supposed supporter of hitler supports the zionist nation :lul: they truly do have you right where they want you, it seems hasbarah is working well. Good cuck, now off to work - don't want to let mr goldstein down today!

Lmao dude the guy you're replying to SUPPORTS israel, even though he's a "nazi". He literally enjoys being cucked.
That's why I say controlled oppisition. He let the mask slip. He pretends to be against zionism and israel and the jews, but in reality funds them and completely supports them. Can be applied to most whites.

Brocel, feminism is a natural consequence of human technological development. Its why feminism only happens in advanced, industrialized societies. Whites were just the first to reach this point. Only way forward is replacement of females with something more suited to our needs.

Daily reminder that females are the cause of most societal dysfunction. Remove them and the world gets better.

Status
Not open for further replies.