Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just saw a bunch of college students heading to a house party

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I went on one of my cope walks through a student estate and I saw about a dozen of them, both foids and humans, all dressed up and holding alcohol. As if my day wasn't bad enough. God damn it.

I remember actually thinking that Coronavirus would put a stop to normies and Chads enjoying their lives. It's merely an inconvenience since they can't go to clubs and bars. House parties happen as often as ever. No one in any way popular is going to waste their lives by #STAYINGTHEFUCKHOME ( :soy: ) so a few thousand walking corpses can live a few years longer. It's only losers who never had a life to begin with that take part in it. Now while they stay home like they always did, they can virtue signal how heroic they are by fighting a shitty boomer-killer virus.
That's why basically every Redditor is pro-lockdown.

You're also invited.

I see this shit a lot on my campus. Makes me want to rope every time

facts, the only reason people cared about #quarantining for the first couple weeks is because normies are monkeys who mindlessly follow every trend and social media challenge. after the #quarantine challenge stopped trending on social media they got bored of it and life returned to normal for them

Last edited:
facts, the only reason people cared about #quarantining for the first couple weeks is because normies are monkeys who mindlessly follow every trend and social media challenge. after the #quarantine challenge stopped trending on social media they got bored of it and life returned to normal for them

Attractive men and foids are still partying. Corona didn’t stop that

Are you at a 4 year uni? I thought you’re at community college

at my community college nobody parties. But my college was full of ethnics, truecels and white landwhales

Are you at a 4 year uni? I thought you’re at community college

at my community college nobody parties. But my college was full of ethnics, truecels and white landwhales
Yes, I go to community college. I live close to a good uni though.

I see this shit a lot on my campus. Makes me want to rope every time
The worst part is chads and foids also party in their dorms which is giga suifuel if you are near one of their dorms

80% of those normies will just crack jokes to entertain Stacies until 3am, then the stacies will go home with the group's Chadrones and the idiots will go to bed sexless pretending to not care about it.

80% of those normies will just crack jokes to entertain Stacies until 3am, then the stacies will go home with the group's Chadrones and the idiots will go to bed sexless pretending to not care about it.
By normies I mean 6'2+ rich white hyper-NT college students. They definitely get pussy.

Yea tbh

It looks like you have no idea what the word 'normie' means.
elab.

They're not Chads. They're just somewhat tall and have money. Walk through a college campus and you'll dozens of guys like that, especially where I live.
You think they're Chads? lmao

elab.

They're not Chads. They're just somewhat tall and have money. Walk through a college campus and you'll dozens of guys like that, especially where I live.
So they are 6'2 and get pussy but they are not Chads? lmao what the fuck is this dumb cope

elab.

Sounds like a Chadlite to me.

To be 6'2 and virgin you need to be atrocious looking.

Sounds like a Chadlite to me.
Nah, they're not. There's too many guys like that for them to have Chadlite status.

So they are 6'2 and get pussy but they are not Chads? lmao what the fuck is this dumb cope
Chads are less than 1% of men. Are you another delusional sub8 coping tard that thinks only male models get pussy? I see entire groups of guys like this. They're nothing special.
And don't make it seem like 6'2 is some unimaginable height either. It's good, nothing brag-worthy.

Report them for breaching coronavirus restrictions. They're students, so hopefully, a fine will hurt them.

Report them for breaching coronavirus restrictions. They're students, so hopefully, a fine will hurt them.
I'm not sure what exact house they went to. And honestly i'm too high inhib to call the police.

Png transparent pepe the frog pol know your meme internet meme frog miscellaneous animals vide
you should've joined them

elab.

That’s true. But the guys who are actually good looking cuck the other guys so hard and are worshipped like Kings by the foids

I suppose legit chads are very rare and may be they can only do 2 or 3 foids per night. All the foids want sex , so the chadlites and tall white normies will get theirs too.

Nah, they're not. There's too many guys like that for them to have Chadlite status.

Chads are less than 1% of men. Are you another delusional sub8 coping tard that thinks only male models get pussy? I see entire groups of guys like this. They're nothing special.
And don't make it seem like 6'2 is some unimaginable height either. It's good, nothing brag-worthy.
6'2 is way above average even in fucking Netherlands, which is the tallest country in the world. I never said they are "male models" you dumb motherfucker, I said they are not 'normies,' that therm is used for AVERAGE men.

6'2 is way above average even in fucking Netherlands, which is the tallest country in the world. I never said they are "male models" you dumb motherfucker, I said they are not 'normies,' that therm is used for AVERAGE men.
Then you're one of those people who think any tallish non-deformed white guy is a Chad, which makes you a retard also. If you exclude the lower classes, ethnics, oldcels and turbomanlets (below 5'8), the average rises and the only average that matters is the average of your competition ie these guys.
If you're 6'2 and go to a shopping mall with a bunch of oldcels, you'll probably mog most of them. However if you go to a nightclub, there'll be plenty of people your height and plenty more who are taller.

No, but he is not a 'normie', since being tall as fuck and have a lot of sex is not something an AVERAGE man does.
There's low, mid and high tier normies. These guys would be high-tier I guess. There's simply too many for them to be Chadlites.
And it really doesn't take much to have lots of sex.