Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just saw a hot foid get rejected

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
She was in line at the supermarket and next to her was a guy and she said something to him like she was trying to start a conversation and he just shrugged and ignored her. And she could have had probably 1000 matches on Tinder in a day. It was painful to watch because I was blown off the same way probably 50 times, but then I reminded myself that she's a foid and my empathy evaporated.

TFW I'll never be good looking enough to reject stacys :feels:

Props to that guy tho. I respect chads who don't fall for any disease infested whore that flirts with them

Mogged! :feelshaha:

But it’s all relative, what you consider a hot foid Chad considers it as beneath him:feelsbadman:

Fuck I hate being ugly

if he shrugged, he might have been answering her question by saying he doesn't know.

She was in line at the supermarket and next to her was a guy and she said something to him like she was trying to start a conversation and he just shrugged and ignored her. And she could have had probably 1000 matches on Tinder in a day. It was painful to watch because I was blown off the same way probably 50 times, but then I reminded myself that she's a foid and my empathy evaporated.
lifefuel

Was the guy a Chad?

I bet she wasn't expecting that

if he shrugged, he might have been answering her question by saying he doesn't know.
That's how it looked, but she was very animated and said like 20 words and giggled and he just looked at her, shrugged and looked away. How come foids never ask me any questions like that?

Was the guy a Chad?
Tall, white and skinny. They were wearing masks (foid wore hers over the mouth, she had a cute small nose) so I can't really tell.

That's how it looked, but she was very animated and said like 20 words and giggled and he just looked at her, shrugged and looked away. How come foids never ask me any questions like that?

I think you're right then. Foids don't even ask me basic questions in public, let alone giggle.

still suifuel because that will never happen to you or me

Probably just misplaced loyalty to existing gf

Probably just misplaced loyalty to existing gf
Probably, but still based to destroy a stacy’s ego while protecting the values of fidelity in a relationship

That man is what every mgtow pretends to be

TFW I'll never be good looking enough to reject stacys :feels:

Props to that guy tho. I respect chads who don't fall for any disease infested whore that flirts with them

What gets me when a guy is rejecting a foid, he's rejecting free and enthusiastic sex. Some guys would have paid her hundreds of whatever to fuck her while she's staring at the ceiling and yawning. Probably most guys would happily take her to a bunch of dates and wasted 10-20 hours of their time (convert it to at least minimum wage) before she'd fuck them. But this guy just shrugged and ignored her. Like no thanks, your sexual services are not needed, bye.

She will go home and go onto reddit or social media and say that she is suicidal and depressed and everyone will give her emotional support. The entire world will come to a standstill because Stacy is sad.

All because she got shrugged at and ignored.

If you follow her to her vehicle and _____ her, does that count as sloppy seconds?

Only in America. Have to be gigachad to be approached in Europe.

Tall, white and skinny. They were wearing masks (foid wore hers over the mouth, she had a cute small nose) so I can't really tell.
Just be white strikes again.