Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just saw a normie get a surprise kiss from a drunk foid he didn’t know

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
- it was a Strong cheek kiss, not a peck.
- she was drunk/tipsy but still

Just saw 3 tipsy girls (2 blondes and 1 brunette, all 7s and maybe 8) walked out of a bar. As they’re walking on the sidewalk, they are about to pass a random hispanic normie ( average height and face. weak hair and style) talking with his friend And is leaning on his mo-Ped. The Brunette goes and kisses him on the cheek randomly and by surprise. He quickly signals to her to return and he says something as she continues walking with her friends. They exchanged a few words but she never returned, she kept walking

I couldn’t fanthom this situation but tried to explain it. Is this a Stacy who wanted a quick dopamine hit so she sexually assaulted a random normie who she knew wouldn’t complain? Are hispanic men sought after just like tyrones are by some foids ? I’ve read on here that normies can ascend ocassionally if the foids are drunk. Such luck of the draw has to be stressful. We don’t have a chance but imagine having 1% chance if the stars align.

Last edited:
Tomorrow she hits him with #metoo

Pure suifuel man. Holes won't even look at me, not even a wasted one. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

That doesn’t even count as a kiss

Maybe she was trying to get her hole pumped, I’ve never met a foid that idolizes hispanics like some do for tyrones, whenever they talk about how much they like one its either a full spaniard or a castizo, never your average hispanic mestizo

What about social distancing?

Yes it does. Stop coping

Why not? She basically hugged his face then made a long cheek kiss. it wasn’t a peck nor was it a greeting. It was a “I want you in bed” type of kiss
Because she was drunk which caused her to lose her inhibitions. She wouldn't touch him if she was sober.

Because she was drunk which caused her to lose her inhibitions. She wouldn't touch him if she was sober.
If it’s only because she was drunk, then why aren’t we all getting kissed too ? It’s a simple question that will either not get answered or you’ll invalidate your original post

If it’s only because she was drunk, then why aren’t we all getting kissed too ? It’s a simple question that will either not get answered or you’ll invalidate your original post
Because he was a normie not a ugly incel. Since he's average a woman could look at him while drunk and go "he's ok" and maybe even sleep with him. Which is how most get MeTooed.

Because he was a normie not a ugly incel. Since he's average a woman could look at him while drunk and go "he's ok" and maybe even sleep with him. Which is how
most get MeTooed.
So it’s not “just because she was drunk”

which means.... you’re agreeing with me.

- it was a Strong cheek kiss, not a peck.
- she was drunk/tipsy but still

Just saw 3 tipsy girls (2 blondes and 1 brunette, all 7s and maybe 8) walked out of a bar. As they’re walking on the sidewalk, they are about to pass a random hispanic normie ( average height and face. weak hair and style) talking with his friend And is leaning on his mo-Ped. The Brunette goes and kisses him on the cheek randomly and by surprise. He quickly signals to her to return and he says something as she continues walking with her friends. They exchanged a few words but she never returned, she kept walking

I couldn’t fanthom this situation but tried to explain it. Is this a Stacy who wanted a quick dopamine hit so she sexually assaulted a random normie who she knew wouldn’t complain? Are hispanic men sought after just like tyrones are by some foids ? I’ve read on here that normies can ascend ocassionally if the foids are drunk. Such luck of the draw has to be stressful. We don’t have a chance but imagine having 1% chance if the stars align.
Just be brown theory.

So it’s not “just because she was drunk”

which means.... you’re agreeing with me.
When did I say that? Because she's drunk she did it, if she was sober she wouldn't touch him.