Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just saw a picture of my face pre-Accutane and it gave me PTSD, CYSTIC ACNE = GIGA TRUECEL (PICS INCLUDED)

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
B23A3535 88AD 4477 B679 6BA24CB1F16D

I legitimately don’t know how I managed to wake up every morning looking like this without roping. I remember how just looking in a mirror or seeing people’s facial expressions when they look at me would instantly make my heart sink. It’s like this sudden shock and wave of dread that looms over you for the rest of the day.

It’s like a curse, everyone you meet is genuinely disgusted by you and sees you as an untouchable no matter what you do. For anyone who doesn’t know, cystic acne is 99.99% GENES. I spent every day washing, cleansing, moisturizing religiously, used every bullshit treatment like salicylic acid you can find, etc. I was more desperate to find a cure than a fucking cancer patient. Accutane is the only thing that can actually treat this kind of acne, everything else is like putting a band-aid on a severed leg

It’s not uncommon for people to LARP about “Women look at me with disgust bro, I’m repulsive” but in most cases nobody actually notices them, even ugly men usually just blend in with the rest of the crowd. When your skin looks like this people literally look at you like you’re the Ghouls from Fallout irl or carrying some contagious disease. Every social interaction you have is painful. Every second of the day is another brutal reminder that you’re not given the same empathy or respect as a normal human being. Cystic acne = SUBHUMAN

side note: the fact that treatment for my physical deformity costed a shit ton of money despite having insurance, while women can receive free plastic surgeries if they’re unhappy with their aesthetic appearance, INSTANTLY DEBUNKS the myth of “male privilege” and “patriarchy”

Looks horrible ngl

That's not you. That's @Personalityinkwell. Nice try.

jfl he doesn’t even have acne scars in his pics
god damnit you saw them too? i figured.

i do though i just frauded them out in the one pic
jfl he doesn’t even have acne scars in his pics
god damnit you saw them too? i figured.

i do though i just frauded them out in the one pic

brutal mexicanandy pill

View attachment 354783
I legitimately don’t know how I managed to wake up every morning looking like this without roping. I remember how just looking in a mirror or seeing people’s facial expressions when they look at me would instantly make my heart sink. It’s like this sudden shock and wave of dread that looms over you for the rest of the day.

It’s like a curse, everyone you meet is genuinely disgusted by you and sees you as an untouchable no matter what you do. For anyone who doesn’t know, cystic acne is 99.99% GENES. I spent every day washing, cleansing, moisturizing religiously, used every bullshit treatment like salicylic acid you can find, etc. I was more desperate to find a cure than a fucking cancer patient. Accutane is the only thing that can actually treat this kind of acne, everything else is like putting a band-aid on a severed leg

It’s not uncommon for people to LARP about “Women look at me with disgust bro, I’m repulsive” but in most cases nobody actually notices them, even ugly men usually just blend in with the rest of the crowd. When your skin looks like this people literally look at you like you’re the Ghouls from Fallout irl or carrying some contagious disease. Every social interaction you have is painful. Every second of the day is another brutal reminder that you’re not given the same empathy or respect as a normal human being. Cystic acne = SUBHUMAN

side note: the fact that treatment for my physical deformity costed a shit ton of money despite having insurance, while women can receive free plastic surgeries if they’re unhappy with their aesthetic appearance, INSTANTLY DEBUNKS the myth of “male privilege” and “patriarchy”
It's over boyo. You should wear a mask 24/7 with a disease like this

Your skin is the BIGGEST factor in determining whether or not you’re ugly. Many people are unattractive, but to be ugly, i.e., hard on the eyes, you must have bad skin. A big nose or bug eyes can not possibly disgust someone, but cystic acne can.
Poor Andy

Your skin is the BIGGEST factor in determining whether or not you’re ugly. Many people are unattractive, but to be ugly, i.e., hard on the eyes, you must have bad skin. A big nose or bug eyes can not possibly disgust someone, but cystic acne can.

Poor Andy
OP is big trucell now. Another skincel to the list @Genetic Dead End
@Skincel

Poor Andy
Facts, big nose NCTcel will never make pussy wet but he doesn’t legit disgust everyone around him
OP is big trucell now. Another skincel to the list @Genetic Dead End
@Skincel
Skincels are the biggest subhumans on the forum :feelsrope: never even began for us

How is that gigatruecel? you can do something about that especially with todays technology.
Every skin is different you should find a soap and a regime that suits your skin
My skin is so oily and use to have severe acne just like yours. What I did is get a soap that makes my skin dry and stop moisturizing.
a year of fraction co2 laser + tsa cross + prp treatments + microneedling(professionally)+healthy diet and exercise will be enough unless you got specific kind of rare skin disease
do it for 2 years and you're skin will be model-tier
you know whats like to be a gigatruecel?
being a below 5'4 manlet with recessed maxilla, bulge nose, weak jaw and prey eyes with 90 iq (no hope for moneymaxxing)
thats the real gigatruecel

How is that gigatruecel? you can do something about that especially with todays technology.
Every skin is different you should find a soap and a regime that suits your skin
My skin is so oily and use to have severe acne just like yours. What I did is get a soap that makes my skin dry and stop moisturizing.
a year of fraction co2 laser + tsa cross + prp treatments + microneedling(professionally)+healthy diet and exercise will be enough unless you got specific kind of rare skin disease
do it for 2 years and you're skin will be model-tier
you know whats like to be a gigatruecel?
being a below 5'4 manlet with recessed maxilla, bulge nose, weak jaw and prey eyes with 90 iq (no hope for moneymaxxing)
thats the real gigatruecel
Skincare routine for cystic acne is a giga cope, I spent 8 months on Accutane (the most extreme treatment in existence, literally nukes the part of your body that produces acne) and it is better now (no longer my worst trait) but still not normal since scarring and discoloration is leftover. it’s not visible in this image but I had deep cysts the size of a quarter that bulged and had to be removed by a medical professional

Last edited:

Brutal, another fellow acnecel. I think yours is worse tbh.

have you looked into laser treatments for the scarring?

Skincare routine for cystic acne is a giga cope, I spent 8 months on Accutane (the most extreme treatment, literally nukes the part of your body that produces acne) and it is better now (no longer my worst trait) but still not normal since scarring and discoloration is leftover. it’s not visible in this image but I had deep cysts the size of a quarter that bulged and had to be removed by a medical professional
Isotretinoin isn't a magic drug. In fact there is no magic drug in skin care. Try what I say first for a year then comeback here if nothing happens.
I dont know how old you are but if you are young(less than 22) its pretty normal to have those kind of acnes.
Theres a reason why blackpilled is taken after you take the redpill. If you really wanna say its over then Im assuming that you already done all what you can do to improve but still nothing happens.
Its a disrespect for those people who truly done everything they can to improve and fail. OG users from lookism

Acnecels what treatments you use

Exactly. Having horrendous skin can easily be fixed, I bet none of these faggots attempted indoor tanning once in their life.
you really know nothing about cystic acne bro, I guarantee you that none of that common skin remedy shit works for it. it’s like trying to treat cancer with home remedies and essential oils. I have literally went to two dermatologists and spent a shit load of money on medical procedures (needling, extractions, prescriptions, other appliances like blue light and hygiene products) to fix my acne and you think I just need to tan and it’ll go away? jfl

cystic acne is literally an entirely separate thing from regular pimples or skin blemishes, it’s when you have deeply rooted cysts full of pus inside your face that can’t be popped or reached by surface treatments. out of all the bluepilled advice you could have possibly gave that was the worst example because tanning will not do SHIT. it actually doesn’t even make 1% difference. that’s not anecdotal that’s a medical fact

Last edited:
I used to have a lot of acne too in the past.

Acne is all genetics
Having terrible skin quality = giga subhuman trait
Never seen a Chad without that perfect glowing skin or with acne scars

I have cystic acne and psoriasis, beat that.

I got pretty bad acne scars and recently started breaking out with huge cysts again.

JFL at my subhuman genetics

Acne is all genetics
Facts, and then low IQ bluepillers who won the genetic lottery will try to tell you “Clearing up your skin is easy bro, all you need to do is tan and drink water” even though they’ve never had cystic acne or seem a dermatologist and have no idea what they’re talking about
Same. I still have some, not clean shaving helps me alot.
It helps a lot if you use all natural shaving products instead of the standard shaving cream with all the inflammatory shit
I have cystic acne and psoriasis, beat that.
:feelsrope:

I got pretty bad acne scars and recently started breaking out with huge cysts again.

JFL at my subhuman genetics
It’s over boyo

I have the same felling, I looked like 10 times worse before the accutane, still looks shit, but better than before

did you guys get any side effects from accutane?
I was thinking about staring it.

did you guys get any side effects from accutane?
I was thinking about staring it.
No. Try it. But be patient. It takes a few weeks to work. Also use acne pads while taking it.

damn bro, I feel for you it is really subhuman

Genes fucked you up

the fact that treatment for my physical deformity costed a shit ton of money despite having insurance, while women can receive free plastic surgeries if they’re unhappy with their aesthetic appearance, INSTANTLY DEBUNKS the myth of “male privilege” and “patriarchy”
tbh

This story for children of the big bad male privilege do not even need a debunk tho, any sane person knows it's bs.

I relate to this. Once my dermatologist finally prescribed me accutane, my parents didn’t allow me to take it due to the side effects. I spent around two more years with acne, eventually it got better. However, my skin has always looked like shit ever since.

I relate to this. Once my dermatologist finally prescribed me accutane, my parents didn’t allow me to take it due to the side effects. I spent around two more years with acne, eventually it got better. However, my skin has always looked like shit ever since.
Once I learned about accutane/roacutan, damage had already been done. I didn't have cystic acne, thank God, but I had bad acne anyway and now I'm scarred. Cheeks, neck and temples.

Is that your only failo?

I can Tell your eye area sucks aswell, it's OVER af Man.

I'm sorry bro, you are stuck here with us forever.

no, I have many others (like I said it’s not my worst trait anymore). blackops2cel tier eye area and chin are prob the biggest
Is that picture from 2017?