Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just saw the Joker and it was BASED

• Thread starter BlackPilledKira
  • Start date
BlackPilledKira

BlackPilledKira

Officer
★★★★★
Never felt so emotional in my life.

All incels have to watch this movie, if you've been rejected, bullied and mocked your whole life then this movie will hit you in ways you haven't felt in a long time.

How many people did you shoot?

Is he actually an incel or does he hook up with the black girl in the trailer

How many truecels and singles were there?

did u go alone my nigga?

Never felt so emotional in my life.

All incels have to watch this movie, if you've been rejected, bullied and mocked your whole life then this movie will hit you in ways you haven't felt in a long time.

That's good to hear. I hope it doesn't turn out to be cucked. I want society to know what they made me into.

Yeah I want to see this and ad astra. Cause space is cool. And i want to escape this earth.

Where do you live that you got to see it a day early @BlackPilledKira ?

Where do you live that you got to see it a day early @BlackPilledKira ?
Australia, it released October 3rd there and its October 3 and 2PM now, give or take.

I want to watch it tbh.

Sounds like Hollywoods marketing department has expanded into incels.co

I unironically think I'll go to the movie theater tomorrow to see it, as a single male.

Sounds like Hollywoods marketing department has expanded into incels.co
The joker posts all over politically incorrect forums and the influx of memes surrounding the movie all occurred way too coincidentally for me.

The joker posts all over politically incorrect forums and the influx of memes surrounding the movie all occurred way too coincidentally for me.
Yeah it has a very targeted audience. (They) know where to make money. Create a society where a large number of men can be exploited for their shortcomings in said society= profit. Nothings new under the sun.

Current pic of OP

Where can I download its pirated version from?

OP = Warner Bros agent
Kevin-Tsujihara.jpg

Can't wait to watch it

What was the reaction of the people on the cinema?

Good to hear i can't wait to see this Movie

Did you shoot any US soldiers?

Gonna see it tomorrow.
He is an incel, the girl was his delusional beta fantasy of having a girlfriend
The DCU joker now canonically has a waifu.
Life is cruel.

Ad Astra is really good
Thanks for the recommendation bro. I was worried it would be like interstellar or the martian. But i have higher hopes. My top fav movies inthis genre are Gravity. Evan though its a femsnail its great suspense and i just love the scenario.

Okay I will watch it tomorrow, u convinced me.

Thanks for the recommendation bro. I was worried it would be like interstellar or the martian. But i have higher hopes. My top fav movies inthis genre are Gravity. Evan though its a femsnail its great suspense and i just love the scenario.

Ad astra is absolute trash and so is gravity

Ad astra is absolute trash and so is gravity
I liked Ad Astra, as I feel it was an accurate portrayal of the future, especially the moon pirates. I hated Gravity though, they used Clooney to sell the movie despite hardly being in it.

movie wasn't a 10/10 but it is better than most movies in the past 1-2 years

overall 7/10. needs more killing

Masterpiece of the year.
What a way to end this shitty decade.