Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just saw the loser german dudes shooting video TL;DR he fails terribly

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
Here's a TL;Dr if you didn't find it and/or don't want to watch it

first minutes are him setting up a camera, later he says the holocaust never happened and feminists are to blame for his ""spree""

as he got out he tried to blow up the door and a fat foid literally so retarded that she walks in next to an armed dude with explosives and a gun starts saying shit to him, then he shoots her (I died at the part where he shot his fucking front tire xD)

later he tries to shoot an old guy and fails because his gun jammed up and the old guy gets away

he literally says he fails like the loser he is as he drives away with the wooden doors unopened
he drives up to a restaurant and tries to shoot it up, he fails his gun jammed up again xD

he gets stopped by a guy pushing a fridge then he kills the employee hiding behind the fridge saying "shut up dude"

he goes to his car and tried to shoot a guy with a shotgun but misses from 10 meters and says the shooting was a dumb idea
then he tries to shoot 2 more people but misses and drops his bullets

he goes back and shoots the dead guy 3 times

at this point i realized this guy failed even more than ER did
and stopped watching because it was just sad to see a man fail this bad even at a shooting

also he shoots a shotgun at the police from a medium distance :incel:

Last edited:
i said he was a cuck

i said he was a cuck
mate he shot a fucking shotgun with pellets on a medium distance and he missed twice on close range

subhuman to the max

Even managed to kill two ethnic germans while sounding like he has a butt-plug up his arse. Makes you almost question the holocaust.

at this point i realized this guy failed even more than ER
Yeah :feelskek: :feelskek:
That shooter regretted everything after he couldn't enter the synagoge.

Did he even check the gun runs reliably with that ammunition?

What a subhuman retard

Tfw ur homemade weapons jam

Attachments

• 1570637180299-618x671.png
    1570637180299-618x671.png
    113.5 KB · Views: 22
Fucking pathetic. You could kill more peole with a car than this retard with managed with guns. He should've just shot himself, but i'm sure he'd fuck that up as well.

Did he even check the gun runs reliably with that ammunition?
definetly not lmao

he shoots a shotgun at medium range and long range what a fucking brainlet

not only is he a failure but also a coward altrightcel for shooting an unarmed curry crying for his life
fuck this one tbh

Vid been deleted and I cant find any sources, bestgore maybe?

not only is he a failure but also a coward altrightcel for shooting an unarmed curry crying for his life
fuck this one tbh
At least the protagonist of the movie CUCK spares curries.

definetly not lmao

he shoots a shotgun at medium range and long range what a fucking brainlet
Shotguns aren't bad in real life up to 100m. Didn't watch the video though

Here's a TL;Dr if you didn't find it and/or don't want to watch it

first minutes are him setting up a camera, later he says the holocaust never happened and feminists are to blame for his ""spree""

as he got out he tried to blow up the door and a fat foid literally so retarded that she walks in next to an armed dude with explosives and a gun starts saying shit to him, then he shoots her (I died at the part where he shot his fucking front tire xD)

later he tries to shoot an old guy and fails because his gun jammed up and the old guy gets away

he literally says he fails like the loser he is as he drives away with the wooden doors unopened
he drives up to a restaurant and tries to shoot it up, he fails his gun jammed up again xD

he gets stopped by a guy pushing a fridge then he kills the employee hiding behind the fridge saying "shut up dude"

Why is he shooting at men? I guess at this point it is all his frustration. He wants to express it. His whole action was influenced by his emotional state. I would do it better bare-handed.