Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just saw two foids staring at each other's phones and rating men from 1 to 10

• Thread starter Deleted member 31052
  • Start date
Deleted member 31052

Deleted member 31052

Self-banned
-
And yet people always say that its men who objectify women by giving them numbers. Also they were even rating the men's noses, jawlines and other stuff numerically. I even heard one of them say that 'he's short' about one of the guys they were looking at.

so height above all
Tenor 2

under 5'7 isnt super short
Yes It is, under 5'7 is OVERRRRRRRRRR and super manlet tier, under 5'5 you are already a corpse waiting for death while living a life of deprivation and humiliation.

That's what my relatives did when we drove around.

As It should be.

Face, height and Race are open for discussion, women being whores is an axiom, we already know they are all chad chasing cumsacks of meat, no discussion needed.
Agreed. But I do agree with you that Face > Height

Height > face overall though but that doesn't mean face is unimportant.

A lot of tall normies get women lusting after them from their height alone.

A tall guy is easily distinguishable from a crowd and has more physical presence so of course women would flock to them. A avg height guy with a good looking face will have a harder time, (not saying he's incel though)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back