Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Just Sell Kinky Shit, bro

Dark-Hatred

Dark-Hatred

Grey Hat NEET
-
So I pointed out in a tweet that a woman can sell her bath water and make $30 a pop but I sure as shit can't sell my bath water to a Stacy now can I?
Bit of a double standard from society. And when I pointed this out a woman commented that kinks have always existed and thus people capitalized on it.
So here's my idea for a cope, not that I think it would make a difference.

But apparently selling dirty socks are a thing. So maybe I should just by a bunch of socks, say they where worn by a 8/10 girl and see how much money I get.

I'm a NEET and need money.
Then again, you never know. I don't think it'll work.
Heck, if I told the customers that my socks are my own and I am a guy, I doubt I'd get any buyers.

But it's just a thought.

So I pointed out in a tweet that a woman can sell her bath water and make $30 a pop but I sure as shit can't sell my bath water to a Stacy now can I?
Bit of a double standard from society. And when I pointed this out a woman commented that kinks have always existed and thus people capitalized on it.
So here's my idea for a cope, not that I think it would make a difference.

But apparently selling dirty socks are a thing. So maybe I should just by a bunch of socks, say they where worn by a 8/10 girl and see how much money I get.

I'm a NEET and need money.
Then again, you never know. I don't think it'll work.
Heck, if I told the customers that my socks are my own and I am a guy, I doubt I'd get any buyers.

But it's just a thought.
Unless you are a girl no one will buy your socks.

As a girl it's enough to be a chubby 4/10 whore, people will still buy your socks.

you are better of starting to do this buddy boyo, good luck

Eh, I'll think about it. Might just do a Nigerian prince.

If we sold our sweaty boxers online... Most of our customers would be CuckTears...

Some time ago, I seriously thought about it for a second. But then I decided not to.

Women's only real fetish is to get brutally inseminated by gigachad.
Men's fetishes are just EVERYTHING,even such disgusting things as buying dirty clothes or shit.Because man's mental health is being under attack every day by insane amount of stress and loneliness,and they don't even see other ways of getting females attention that literally buying their poop.

It wouldn't work BC they usually ask for vids of you wearing them, I looked into it once.

you are better of starting to do this buddy boyo, good luck
I tried that butni wasnt good enough with convos tbh so hard.

I wouldn't say it's a double standard, I'd more say that it just shows how cucked normie men are.