Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just skipped some classes

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
Bcus why not, fuck teachers who barely move an inch of their ass to do anything else than copying off entire worksheets from the goddamn internet (backsearched some and they were legit 100% copied), fuck my classmates (who barely give a fuck about my existence altogether) fuck soy online meetings (jfl at having to use webcam and ask questions) and fuck niggers (not black people but my way of saying ppl in general lol)
Had enough of this studycucking beta bullcrap and don't have any motivation left whatsoever, being a wagecuck and studymaxxing won't save my ass from inceldom. At best it'll make my life a little less miserable with copes.
It's over

Had enough of this studycucking beta bullcrap and don't have any motivation left whatsoever, being a wagecuck and studymaxxing won't save my ass from inceldom.
I thought you wanted to study and that's why you stopped posting

Based and skippedclassespilled

I thought you wanted to study and that's why you stopped posting
I mean I still do it but I don't need some useless advice to get better when the internet exists.
Have you heard about active recall? That shit is better than like 70% of the studying techniques you learn at school yet you'd never know that if you kept being a cuck.
Just gave up cuz I realized how stupid it was

I don't skip them but I do other things while watching them so I don't pay any atention

I skipped nearly 1/3 of my last year and still got though it. Teachers can't teach anyway

I skipped nearly 1/3 of my last year and still got though it. Teachers can't teach anyway
Dedsrs all the stuff I learned from math the past year was from the internet cus the foid teacher couldn't teach for shit

Nah first time reading that word
It's a scientifically proven studying technique and way more effective than all the others they teach you at school like re-reading or highlighting. In fact, all of these have been proven to be quite ineffective so far.

There's a thread about this on looksmax.org btw

Dedsrs all the stuff I learned from math the past year was from the internet cus the foid teacher couldn't teach for shit
100% this. I fucking suck at maths but the internet does it way faster and better

It's a scientifically proven studying technique and way more effective than all the others they teach you at school like re-reading or highlighting. In fact, all of these have been proven to be quite ineffective so far.

There's a thread about this on looksmax.org btw

Will look into it but is this a method to " memorize " concepts? Similar to rote learning?

Will look into it but is this a method to " memorize " concepts? Similar to rote learning?
Well, yes. Memorizing it's like the base for studying and you can even memorize entire paragraphs with this technique. That's how I improvised an entire presentation in one day btw.

Well, yes. Memorizing it's like the base for studying and you can even memorize entire paragraphs with this technique. That's how I improvised an entire presentation in one day btw.
Tbh rather than memorizing I prefer to learn the concept deeply. I find it much better but it takes too much time, atleast for me.

Tbh rather than memorizing I prefer to learn the concept deeply. I find it much better but it takes too much time, atleast for me.
I don't get what you mean but sure
Anyway this technique even has long term effects if that's what you want

based

fuck everything

I record some of my lectures (attendance is not required, so professors don't care probably) and lurk this site
recorded, will listen later

I record some of my lectures (attendance is not required, so professors don't care probably) and lurk this site
recorded, will listen later
Lol genius
Still sucks for me since attendance is obligatory and they ask you to talk sometimes

Lol genius
Still sucks for me since attendance is obligatory and they ask you to talk sometimes
yeah, during such classes I have to listen and participate (they don't require webcams fortunately)
I still find it impossible not to do other things on my pc during the classes