Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just so happens

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Justsohappens

And jfl at soys swallowing that shit up

For all ITcucks

I've seen too many example of the classic "it just so happens" it doesn't even phase me anymore

What a fucking joke.

At least small foids don't run too fast when escaping us.

Women are totally devoid of self-awareness.
If not stopped in time they make everything they talk about a meme.
See how ethnic foids talk about ethnic guys for example.

we all know it's bullshit .

If not stopped, they will take us back to the bronze age of barbarians! Just look at what the gynocentric left is doing to the US with the riots!
Foids are fine with a society that has no technological progress if it means they can have access to whoever they want to fuck. That doesn't mean a lot of them don't still want ugly males to keep slaving in the background though.

Also at this point do you think that humans deserve any kind of progress? They squander it on petty squabbles, mogging and wars.

I don't even want to read stuff like this anymore.

I've seen too many example of the classic "it just so happens" it doesn't even phase me anymore
Women are literally like jews.

>notice pattern in foid behavior
>"yikes incel, who hurt you?"
>notice patten in kike behavior
>"oy vey, goy, muh 6 gorillion!"

No they don't deserve salvation. They lack the rationality, self-awareness, morality and self-control to expect anything better than the hell that they are in. They deserve hell. Humans deserve to inhabit in a hellscape meat-grinder where they cannibalize each other.
Tbh society gets the males it deserves.
I'm not saying let it burn because someone will always pick up the slack. But as much as possible let that someone not be us (fighting in wars on behalf of countries, inventing things to make people's lives easier even if they have never done anything nice for you or are not related to you, trying to clean up the environment and beautify the landscape etc).

Why they were given rights is beyond me

it just so happens

Every fucking time LMFAO.

I would absolutely love it if somehow that husband somehow became 5'3" just so you could see if she still was sooo blind to height.
Soys have less self awareness than fucking foids. Did he LITERALLY miss the part where she states that she's married to a giant?

Last edited:
I really needed to hear this, thank you

" Short guys: pursue those shorties, otherwise some tall asshole is gonna scoop them right up. "

Translation : "you short guys must try especially hard, because if you don't we're going to fall in the arms of the first tall guy who'll give us a crumb of attention"

AND SO JUST FUCKING HAPPENS
Giphy

"I really needed to hear this, thank you!"
EgayGLBXcAAYgjs

Jfl at this clown, who wasted his top Chad 6'5' genes on this femlet. Could've have Slayer kids

Ahh this takes me back to the r/braincels days... "it just so happens" posts were a main theme of the page.