Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel just started uni

• Thread starter Deleted member 6501
  • Start date
Deleted member 6501

Deleted member 6501

jbw or jkys
-
i have no friends wat do i do

pray that your course does not include group assignments because people will hate you for having to look/work/endure you

pray that your course does not include group assignments because people will hate you for having to look/work/endure you
im studying computer science, there might be a couple group tasks but most of it is individual i think
I made two friends by sharing common interests. I heard they played Siege ranked, I play Siege ranked, so I play with them sometimes now and joined their discord servers and now I am doing a project with them.
the only fps i play atm is team fortress 2 jfl and i'm too socially disabled to approach anybody

Last edited:
Don't go ER there

For a moment I misread OP's username as Indari and was sad as I thought he'd changed his custom title.

group assignments

Those are complete BS.

I don't see the point apart from yet an other way to favor people who socialize easily, and we know that is women and Chad.

make friends asap, i failed to make them the first day and now in my 4th year im still friendless

It will be brutal. try making friends ast they come handy for hw and utilityp urposes

make friends asap, i failed to make them the first day and now in my 4th year im still friendless
Easier said than done. How would you even do that? Especially living at home.

Paint your face and become joker