Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just Statusmaxx by getting 400k subscribers and be the most subscribed to RuneScape YouTuber br0

• Thread starter Deleted member 12355
  • Start date
Deleted member 12355

Deleted member 12355

radical times demand radical solutions
-
As a brief sidenote/backstory/introduction, there were some scandals pertaining to this particular RuneScape YouTuber/streamer about a year ago or two because he sold himself out to various dubious websites that did runescape related shit, almost losing his career and fanbase as a result, all so that he could earn himself enough betabuxx to move to this foid's country (from Lithuania to the Netherlands) and live with her there. Apparently she cheated on him, and "he" got her pregnant, so now she has him for life. Anyway, without further a due, enjoy the clips:

Not gonna lie i like to see cucks getting cucked. they get what they deserve

thing is, he sold out his youtube career to move in with 1/10 landwhale
he used to be most statusmaxxed runescaper, but threw it all away to be with that creature

JFL of course it's an ethnic whore.

How do foids even find these subhumans? Doubt any females are interested in watching runescape shit or just male streamers in general so how does this pair even come about?

400k is nothing tbh. if you dont have 2 million pajeeta watching your vids it is over

Not gonna lie i like to see cucks getting cucked. they get what they deserve

Yeah, they put themselves in the position so they have to pay the consequences.

I won’t be satisfied until I have 8 million subs like that privileged whore Billie Eilish.

How do foids even find these subhumans? Doubt any females are interested in watching runescape shit or just male streamers in general so how does this pair even come about?

betabux good money

400k subscribers though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back