Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "Just stay on your purpose, bro" The Absolute State of Redpillers

• Thread starter Deleted member 22904
  • Start date
Deleted member 22904

Deleted member 22904

Banned
-

skip to 2:30-4:10
Retail foids flirts with chad and gets ignored. She finds out his name, adds him on social media and fucks him the same day.
This will never happen to you. Even if you do ascend the best you can get is chad's cumbuckets.
It's over.

Last edited:
No thanks, not watching that.

You can set the time the video starts with the share button btw

Not watching but Chads are fucking cunts

Holes can rot and eat shit.

jfl at mgtowers and other incels who's watching this larper chad you mother fuckers giving him fame , money and something to boast on bro JFL at unironically thinking that you will be like him one day he's just a good looking lucky son of a bitch who won the genetic lottery

I clicked on a random part of that video and he was talking about holding frame, which I think tells you all you need to know about this snake oil peddler.

Retail foids flirts with chad and gets ignored. She finds out his name, adds him on social media and fucks him the same day.
It's like you believe what some Youtube manosphere scammer said was what really happened.

fucking degenerate piece of shit fuck you chad fuck you for destroying our chances I hope he dies in fatal car crash

It's like you believe what some Youtube manosphere scammer said was what really happened.

this. you can never trust youtube pua people (or puas in general)

JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO

He must have an amazing personality and shower six times a day.

I'm already depressed and on the brink of rope. Watching this would just push me off the edge.